Author's Note

I thought I would take this time to give you a little heads up on what you are about to venture into. This is an adult themed M/F/M ménage romance. There is no sexual contact between the two men, but yes...there will be fun sexy times between the three of them. So, if you are uncomfortable with ménage romances...this may not be the book for you.

Also...this book will NOT be on any updated schedule. I will, however, upload new chapters periodically when I have the time. I appreciate your patience and I will do the best I can not to have too long of a wait. Hang in there...we will get er done!

Copyright

This book cannot be copied in any format, sold, or otherwise transferred from your computer to another through upload to a file sharing peer to peer program, for free or for a fee, or as a prize in any contest. Such action is illegal and in violation of the U.S. Copyright Law. Distribution of this book, in whole or in part, online, offline, in print or in any way or any method currently known or yet to be invented, is forbidden.

WARNING: The unauthorized reproduction or distribution of this copyrighted work is illegal. Criminal copyright infringement, including infringement without monetary gain, is investigated by the FBI and is punishable by up to 5 years in federal prison and a fine of $250,000.

Basically...don't do it.