1

After the tour had finished the boys continued to live their life like normal people. Louis got married after a year after the tour to a girl named Elizabeth who liked to be called Liz. Liam was currently dating a girl named Alice,I didn't know much about her but she seemed very sweet. Harry was currently single as the same with Niall. After the tour we all kind of distanced ourselves. I was currently missing in action to the paparazzi. That's kind of a good thing for me. My whereabouts was in the Caribbean, it was absolutely beautiful here.

"Look you just need to come back to London with me Autumn,you never miss one of the boys birthdays." Liz said snapping me out of my thoughts as we continued to walk along the beach.

"It just hasn't been the same, Liz you know that."

"Has Niall stopped calling?"

"Not even once. Will he be at Louis' birthday bash?" I said while slipping my flip-flops back on full of sand.

"I'm not completely sure actually, I know Liam,Harry,and Zayn will. Niall kind of distanced himself as well."

"I guess I'll go.." I said as we reached the beach house I had rented for the month.

"That means we have to leave in the morning."

"Then you have to help pack my things." I said walking into my closet and pulling out my suitcase. While Liz pulled out all of my clothes from my closet.

"Are you taking everything?"

"Yea,who knows what could happen." I said while finishing folding up my clothes,and placing them inside.
"You mean like staying in London again?" Liz said while bringing another pile of clothes from my drawer. "Who knows,anything could happen." I said while finishing up the last of the clothes and zippering the bag up. I pulled out the carry-on for the essentials. Tomorrow I would see the boys again.

****
"Are you ready?" Liz said while double checking everything that could have an item in it.
"Yes. Now let's go,I still need to get Louis a present,or I'll never hear the end of it."

"Alright." She said as she slid into the taxi beside me. When we got there we had only 10 minutes to go through everything,and make it to the plane in time. It seemed very impossible,but we completed the impossible with only 1 minute to spare.
"So are you nervous?" Liz said once we took off.
"Not really,but if Niall comes it could end up a disaster."

"Still haven't talked to him I'm guessing?"
"No. Can we not talk about this please." I said while leaning my chair back.
"Okay,we should probably get some sleep before we land."

****
When we landed it was very late at night but Louis still came and got us.
"If you don't have anywhere to stay you can stay with us." Louis said while turning down the street. "That'd be great actually."  I said as Louis pulled to a stop to a flat. "You can stay in the guest room." Louis said while taking my luggage. "Louis you don't have to carry my luggage." "I don't have to but I will,stay up as long as you'd like. Please wake one of us if you need anything." Louis said putting my luggage into the guest bedroom and leaving me by myself with my thoughts. There was a faint vibrating sound coming from my luggage, I tore it open to find my phone being called by Niall. It's been awhile since I've actually talked to him.