3

"You're not Kate.." About fucking time he realized. I kneed him in his area and he bent over. I walked over to the table where the boys were at. Liz was the first to notice.
"What the fuck happened to you?"
"Where do I begin?"
"We're getting you cleaned up first." Harry said interrupting our conversation.

****
"Keep your nose up so it doesn't keep bleeding." Liz said after handing another tissue.
"I think it stopped bleeding,Liz." Harry said while removing the tissue.
"Thanks guys,I think I should go home before anything like this happens again."
"About that, everyone here has had some drinks besides you and Niall. You can't drive so if you want to go home you ride with Niall." Liz said,eyeing my expression.
"I'll talk my chance with the rapists. I should probably go back to the other side of the world by tomorrow."
"Why leave so early? You only just got here." Liam said joining in on our conversation.
"Because that's where my tour starts."
"Autumn your tour literally doesn't start until a month from now. C'mon stay in London for a bit."
"I've seen everything of London there is to see, I'm exploring where I'm at. "
"Let us go with you then,it's so peaceful there." Liz said while swinging her arm around my neck.
"There's only two rooms though.."
"The boys can rent a beach house for themselves. C'mon it'll be fun."
"Fine meet me at the airport in an hour then."
"Why would you do such a thing, that's not even enough time to pack." Liz said and grabbing my arm and pulling me towards the door with the others trailing behind.

****
"Surprisingly you all made it on time besides Niall. But we do have to board this plane,like right now."
"Can we wait 5 minutes? He's almost here?" Harry said practically begging.
"I can't wait,I need to board. You guys can catch the next plane if you want." I said as I wheeled my suitcase towards the plane.

****
The plane ride was quiet. It gave me time to think about everything that happened in the past year. Niall led me on thinking that he had loved me like I did for him. One day he brought home a girl,who he confessed his undying love for her. She even had the same for him. The boys caught on soon and found out she was only using him for money and when I went to go tell him about it. I walked into something I didn't want to. So I got out of the country where I can be missing in action to everyone.

****
I had 4 more hours until their plane landed. I already did everything I needed to when I landed. The plane eventually landed when I was out on the beach. I just happened to forget the time,so by the time I found out I was an hour late. Out of all the crazy things I've done in my life,I've never showed up to an airport in a bikini. Also worst decision to choose,unless you like people staring at you.

It literally seemed like forever until I actually found them inside the food court. Inside we had a pissed off Louis who was most likely tired. Liam trying to assure Louis that I haven't taken off somewhere. A hungry Niall, a kind Harry who was offering smiles to everyone who walked passed there table. Liz was nowhere to be seen.

"There you fucking are!" Liz screamed from across the room.
"I know I'm late,let's go."