Testing the Waters

Tiarralynns POV
-
woke up this morning knowing today was the day. Today was the day I was going to find out the truth. As I get up to get ready I just keep thinking

" If I'm pregnant what will I do? What will happen to this baby? Will I keep it? "

& so on with other thoughts. I get undressed & get in the shower with these thoughts worrying myself more.
(10 minutes later)
I get out the shower & text my sister I'll be on my way in a few to her house so I'll take the test there. I got dressed in my grey nike sweats, black derek luh sweatershirt & white slip on vans. I throw my curly hair in a bun & head out the door telling my mom I'll see her later.
I start walking to my sisters just wondering if I'll be having to tell my mom bad news later that night. I walk into the store to grab a pregnancy test never did I think I'd be doing this at such a young age but here I am today February 21, 2016 buying one for myself. As I'm buying the test I see the glares I'm getting & the weird stares people are giving me. I look like a child buying a pregnancy test so I hurry up & pay at the self checkout throw it in the bag & put it in my purse & rush out of the store I never felt so uncomfortable in my life. I walk around the corner arriving at my sisters & it just didn't seem real yet like this was really happening.
Like what if I am pregnant then what? What will I do? How will I do this?
My sister knows I'm about to take the test she keeps bugging me telling me

" Just go take it get it over with Tiarra, it's probably gonna come out negative." She said to me

I kept pushing it off cause I just didn't want to get the result that I was pregnant.
I sit there on the couch for a few minutes & get up going to the bathroom with the test. I look at the test box I had bought. I got First Response looking how to do everything right.

"Step 1: take off cap & put stick in urine"
"Step 2: Put cap back on stick & wait for a minute"
I open the box grab one of the sticks & sit down on the toilet. I peed on the stick & put the cap back on the stick & sat it down & as I waited everything that's led up to this moment replayed in my head.

From the very first moment I talk to this boy, Dreshawn. I can't say it was all his fault as much as I'd like to but he knew what he was doing. He knew he never really wanted to be with me he just wanted one thing & he got it knowing how deep I was falling for him.