~~Chapter Three~~

Mabel's Pov.
I woke up and saw Dipper. Making a deal with Bill. A deal with Bill!! He tried to kill us and now their making a deal?! "Dipper was that the triangle guy? Why did you make a deal with him! He almost killed us! Why Dipper!?"I ranted. This was outrageous. "Mabel! It wasn't bad okay! He wants to know where his son is. He asked me and I said yes. He said it wasn't bad. He promised me."He tried to reason with me. We both went back to bed. "I'm telling Grunkle Ford on Dipper."I said under my breath. And I fell asleep.
/Next Day/
Dipper's Pov.
I wake up and see that Mabel is not in her bed. 'She must still be mad after last night.'I thought and got dressed. I walked downstairs and sat down. I started eating. "So Dipper anything you want to say to Grunkle Ford?"Mabel asked innocently. I looked at her and then remembered last night. 'Crap! She told Grunkle Ford!'I thought and panicked. "Uuhh...n-nope! Nothing to share here!"I stuttered. "Your lying! Grunkle Ford! Dipper made a de-"I quickly swiped my hand over her mouth. She licked my hand. "Eewwww!"I complained. "A deal with Bill! Dipper made a deal with Bill! I saw it all!"She blurted out before I put my hand back over her mouth. "Dipper! Why would you do that! You know that he doesn't keep deals!"Grunkle Ford yelled. "But he might this time! He said her looking for his son! He promised me!"I quickly told him. His eyes got wide and he sat back down. Grunkle Stan's eyes got wide to and they both stared at me. "Uuuhh...Dipper don't listen to Bill. He doesn't have a son. He's messing with your brain again."Grunkle Ford said and went downstairs. "What was that all about Grunkle Stan?"I asked and looked at him. He returned to his newspaper. "I don't know kid. Go do something. I need to talk with my brother."He said and went to the basement to talk with Ford. "Mabel! Why did you tell him! I thought I could trust you!"I screamed at Mabel. "You can trust me Dipper! I trying to keep you safe! I am older than you!"She argued with me. "Yea only by five minutes!"I ran outside and into the woods. "Wait Dipper I'm sorry!"Mabel yelled after me. I paid no attention to her.
Mabel's Pov.
"Wait Dipper I'm sorry!"I yelled after Dipper. I started to Chase after him. He seemed to notice and made a sharp turn. I lost him. I decided to go back to the shack and went to bed.

(Another chapter done! I'm on a roll! Anyways Stay Tuned!)