RUN - BADBOYB00KS

RUN - BADBOYB00KS

Description:

Painfully slow, he lent into her, his gaze locked onto hers. They were no more than a mere inch apart now, their noses almost brushing, causing her to cringe away slightly from the almost contact. Exhaling though his nose he raised an eyebrow and smiled. Now this wasn't the same grin he had on his face before, nor was it the arrogant smirk he so easily mastered. No, this smile could be mistaken as an act of adoration, but she didn't really picture him as a hearts and flowers kind of guy.

He opened his mouth and gave her a command, one that she was in no position to revoke.

"Run".

My Opinion:

Yes yes I know I am totally promoting my own book on here but guess what? I don't care, it had to be done. So, my opinion on my book...hmmm, well it's only just beginning I can tell you that. I'm not really one to...plot my storyline out beforehand so I know how it's going to end but everything inbetween just comes when im typing and it's been working for me so far. This is a book about danger and adventure and action and I guess love as well but that's not the main bit. There have been a few WHAAAAT moments already and there are going to be a whole lot more. Avery (the main character) is kidnapped by an international agency called The Operation. What they do? Well I know, my readers know part of it but their main intentions I haven't revealed yet, but lets just say it's no fairytale story and sometimes there are no happy endings...