The Hacker

"You tried to take my tale from me, now we both shall burn. Now with each word you read you consume this world."-The Hacker, Just Now

The Hacker comes into being. He knows what's happening here, he's done all before. He knows what must be done. With a snap of his fingers, reality begins to collapse in on itself.

Meanwhile, Scott Pilgrim exits his house. Bill Cipher appears from nowhere. " What?" He asks. He looks around, "oh, it's happening again, isn't it? Well, here we go. Hello Scott, I'm Bill Bill Cipher and I have lots of plans Scott, LOTS OF PLANS. We've done this all before. Or I have, so let's have some fun!"

"Who the hell are you? What are you talking about?" Scott asks.

"Bill Cipher," Bill replies, "I'll keep it simple, you're going to die. Or, we could make a deal. Give me your loyalty, and I'll make you a god!"

"What's the catch?"

"Smart kid, well, you'll crack soon enough, you always do." Bill disappears. Scott is very confused. He decides to go back inside and just call in sick, he's not dealing with this today.

Meanwhile... Mario enters Toad Town along his way to Peach's Castle. As he walks, reality warps. He somehow ends up in Flipside, confused. He goes into one of the doors, testing to see if Dimentio damaged space after his defeat as a last f-you. He enters the door on the far left, and where he ends up goes against the timeline.

He ends up in the Shadow Queen's room. He sees his past self fighting the Shadow Queen. His past self falls, defeated. Mario steps forward. The Shadow Queen goes silent.

"So," she smirks, "that's how it is huh? Very well. This is his world now. Bill, kill him."

Bill Cipher appears. "Well well well," he grins maliciously, "if it isn't Mario, the first major character! Let's end this quickly."

Goombella is Mario's only partner still standing. She tattles Bill. "Bill Cipher," she reads from her journal, "very powerful, can't be harmed through normal means. He knows something we don't. Save yourself Mario, I'll buy you some time."

Mario flees. Bill teleports, blocking Mario's only way out. "Sorry pal but this is our world now!" Bill knocks Mario out and prepares to finish him.

The Hacker stops him, "Really Bill? You kept your memories so things would be interesting, I never gave you permission to cheat and kill Mario right off the bat."

"It's simple," Bill reminds, "you'll only be free from this loop when we make the deal!" Bill's hand lights on fire.

"Never, besides, new worlds have appeared from the void, this time will be different, at least it'll be entertaining. You know what? I'm gonna get a new protagonist. Kill him, go ahead, I'm bored of Mario anyways."

"Fine, but remember, I'll be watching your new champion! I'll be watching them!" Bill kills Mario and disappears.

The Hacker looks through various, collapsing worlds to find a champion, someone who will be able to break the loop. Someone with... DETERMINATION!

Frisk waters Flowey, like he does everyday before school. Someone knocks on the door. Frisk answers. A tall, cold, robed figure stands at the doorway. "Are you Frisk?" The figure asks.

Frisk nods. "Listen kid," the figure explains, "something very bad is about to happen in... 30 seconds, remember, stay DETERMINED, and MERCY won't solve this, you'll have to FIGHT, they'll make you. I'm sorry, but I lost control of this world years ago. I can only offer advice. Should you need guidance simply call out my name, 'gen3king', and I shall assist you best I can. The figure disappears.

Frisk sees a figure in white robes, the figure has an air of danger, but also wisdom. Frisk asks, " what's happening?"

The figure replies, "my child, do you not recognize me? It's me," the figure removes their hood, it's Toriel! "Fear not my child, it must have been a dream, now go back inside, and I'll make breakfast." Frisk sighs, relieved. Nothing is wrong, everything is fine, or so they thought.

A gunshot echos through the air, Toriel Falls, dead. Dust covers the front porch, her soul lingers, and dies. The Hacker appears. "Sacrifices must be made," he explains, " Frisk listen, bad people are coming, you have to FIGHT. Otherwise," The Hacker kicks some dust into the air, "this will happen to your other friends."

Frisk, filled with rage, tries to attack The Hacker, but nothing happens.

The world collapses, what is going on? Confused, Frisk calls out for help, "gen3king? An explanation would be nice!"

"Well," gen3king explains, "reality is collapsing into itself causing several different Stories to collide. Various villains want to take over the world, and are teaming up you need to find people to help you save the world. Just stay DETERMINED."

Frisk ends up in Rouge Port, but dark, corrupted by the Shadow Queen. The town is eerily empty
Frisk sees a save point, but refuses to save, cause if they do, Toriel stays dead.

Frisk calls out... But nobody came. He looks around, he finds a knife, a real knife. "Finnaly," Chara smirks, "my time has come." Frisk takes the knife, but doesn't use it, not yet. Frisk moves on, looking for anyone.

Meanwhile, Sans goes to Frisk's house. He sees the dust on the porch, and rushes inside. "Kid you in here?" He yells, "Toriel? Anyone?"

Sans goes into Frisk's room and sees Flowey. "Where's Frisk?" Sans demands.

"How should I know where that moron is?" Flowey asks, sitting in his pot in the window, "if they died, then you'd know, cause I'd kill you where you stand."

"Tell me what you did," Sans demands, "or you're gonna have a bad time."

"I don't know!"

"Wrong answer." Sans grabs his phone and calls Alphys, "Alphys, it's Sans, Toriel is dead. Get Asgore, I think Flowey killed Frisk."

Meanwhile, in unexistence, The Hacker sits, waiting for the game to begin. The dominos are set, and now they fall, one by one.

Are you enjoying the story so far? Please tell me what you think in the comments, be honest, don't sugarcoat it, but don't be a jerk. Thank you