Chapter 21

POV - Ren 

I was quite happy that Mi Seok stayed behind to wait for me, but I tried to play it off. We got to the car and got in, once we were in I draped my arm around her shoulders again. She acted as if she didn't notice, but hyungs did though they didn't say anything to me about it.

"So guys you have an interview and then to do a dance practice video for the LO^Es before you're done for the day." Mi Seok said and we nodded at that.

"So Mi-ah how long is the drive to the interview?" I asked her and she shrugged.

" I guess about a half hour if traffic isn't too bad." She replied and I nodded resting my head on her shoulder.

"Mi-ah when we get back can we go to the practice room just me and you? " I asked her in a whisper looking up into her eyes with pleading ones of my own. I saw slight hesitation in response, so I added to it, "Chebal Mi-ah? I have something important to talk to you about."

She thought it over for a minute, " Arasso Ren oppa, but only after everything else has been taken care of today." 

I lit up immediately and smiled, "Of course, kamsa Mi-ah."

Mi Seok giggled a bit at my excitement and nodded at me. After I calmed down a bit I placed my head on her shoulder again and grabbed her hand lacing our fingers together.

______________________________________________________________________

Sorry it's short guys. It's just to transition into the next chapter which should be longer and more eventful. Much more eventful.