Behind blue eyes

NOTE!! This story is made out of real events. Names of people and places have been changed. Please, write no hurtful words or comment. I just want my story to be heard. Thank you!

Prologue: The shy girl.

You might know me as the shy quiet girl that doesn't really talk to anyone. That doesn't meet your eyes when you pass her in the hall. That walks around with strange black clothing by brands you never heard of. That used to color her blond hair black and sometimes just to "shock" everybody wears a skirt the colors of a rainbow. And if you pass her dorm room you will probably hear metal music blaring out words that you can't even distinguish but she knows every line to and sings along.

You might think that she chose this particular high school with this particular program (estetic with sewing and design) just cause she loves to sew. Sure she likes to sew, and sure it is nice to get away from her irritating but loving brother a few days a week. But that is not the reason she chose to live on the school during the week days in the middle of the woods. It was either this school two hours one way or go to the school were most of my former classmates went. She was NOT going to let that happen.