Part Two: Chapter 2

OKAY! HERE'S THE 2ND CHAPTER OF PART 2! I REALLY HOPE YOU LIKE IT! PLEASE COMMENT, VOTE AND FAN/FOLLOW! I FAN/FOLLOW BACK! XD PLEASE TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK!! XD :D

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Connie's POV*

We decided to take a closer look at the ruins so we quickly collected our belongings that we had thrown on to the ground before we followed Peter through an apple orchard towards the ruins. I plucked two apples from one of the apple trees and gave one to Tommy before I took a bite of the other one.

"Let's have a look around." I said.

We all agreed and walked in different directions to look around the ruins. I walked over to a wall that had some beautiful patterns engraved on it, I ran my fingers over them and smiled at how detailed it was. Lucy suddenly came up to me, grabbed my hand and pulled me away from the wall that I was looking at. She pulled me over to a balcony of some sort to look at the view. It was beautiful and I couldn't help but recognise this exact view.

"I wonder who lived here?" Said Lucy.

I shrugged in reply and turned to look at Susan, "I think we did." Said Susan as she bent down and picked up a type of gold chess piece.

"Hey that's mine!" Said Edmund as he, Tommy and Peter walked over to us. "It's from my chess set."

"Which chess set?" Asked Peter.

"Which do you think? I didn't exactly have a solid gold chess set in England did I?" Replied Edmund.

"It can't be?" Mumbled Lucy before she ran off further into the ruins.

"Lucy? Where are you going?" I shouted.

"Come on!" She yelled back.

We all followed after her and she led us to a larger area of ruins.

"Don't you see?!" She said.

"See what?" Asked Peter.

Lucy grabbed Peter and moved him so he was stood in front of what looked like a smashed stone chair. There were six smashed stone chair things. Lucy moved Tommy so he was stood in front of the one on the far right, then Edmund in between Tommy and Peter. Lucy then moved me so I was stood in front of the one beside Peter, Susan was stood in front of the one on my left and Lucy stood in front of the remaining one next to Susan.

"Imagine walls and columns over there." Said Lucy. "And a glass roof."

Oh My God! It can't be...

"It's Cair Paravel..." Mumbled Peter from beside me.

"Wait, the way that the structure has been destroyed looks as though it has been attacked by catapults." I said.

"What are you saying?" Said Susan.

"She's saying that this didn't just happen... Cair Paravel was attacked." Said Edmund. I nodded in agreement.

Suddenly Edmund and Peter shared a look before running off back to the balcony. The rest of us immediately ran after them so we could see what they were doing. They walked over to a wall and began to push the huge stone out of the way revealing a wooden door.

"Wait isn't this one of the treasure chambers?" Asked Tommy.

"I think so." Said Peter. Peter began to break some of the wood on the door away so he was able to reach inside and open the door from the inside. It was pitch black so we couldn't see what was inside. Peter suddenly ripped the bottom of his shirt of and wrapped it around a stick.