Love Quotes

"I don't think you realize what you mean to me, not the slightest clue." - Eminem

"The hardest thing to do is watch someone you love, love someone else."

"To the world you may be one person, but to that one person you may be the world."

"In dreams and in love there are no impossibilities."

"In my wildest dreams, you always play the hero. In my darkest hour of night, you rescue me, you save my life."

"And I promise someday you'll regret losing me and you'll think back and say....(damn..that girl really did love me...)"

"Don't Cry,

because someone is falling in love with your eyes.

Don't Scream,

because someone is falling in love with your voice.

Don't Frown,

because someone is falling in love with your smile.

Don't Hide,

Because someone out there is looking for you ..."

 "EVERYDAY, I fight back the urge to text you or talk to you, telling myself that if you wanted to talk to me, YOU WOULD."

"I am jealous of the people you ever hugged....... because for a moment they held my world."

"I will never be your first kiss. I will never be your first love. I'm not your first valentine, first fight, first teddy bear, or first date. I'm not in this to be your first anything...I just want to be your last. ♥"

"Some relationships are like Tom & Jerry. They tease each other, knock down each other, irritate each other, but can't live without each other."

"Girls fall in love in what they hear. Boys fall in love in what they see... That's why girls wear make up and boys lie."

"No matter how many times I get hurt because of you, I won't leave you. Because even if I have a hundred reasons to leave you, I'll look for that one reason to fight for you..."

"You made me laugh at things that weren't funny... you made me smile without acually being there... you made my stomach flip with a single text... but you broke me with a single sentence."

"My life is filled with ups and downs. but it's always better when you're around. ♥"