United but still Divided

Amira POV

My mom decided to move with her best fried and my god mom to Florida. So they out there being the black golden girls and guess where I'm living? You guess it I'm living with Odell now. I have no other choice since rent is ridiculous and Odell is sad about Sarah. He is being all dramatic about nobody loving him and he is always alone. Which isn't true of course. I think he is enjoying me living with him too much, I'm practically his maid and wife now. I clean up after him and the guys and I nag. Odell also has rules enforced and I can't bring any dudes into his home. It's exhausting to live with him but it's okay cause I'm saving up for my own place.

Odell POV

I'm usually in a happy mood but I'm downright joyful nowadays all because Amira lives with me. I keep her busy so she can't see Drake or any other dudes. All she has is me and old dudes at her job. And that's how it should be. Right now I'm in Miami visiting Jarvis.

"So Amira is staying with you, that was your plan?

"I didn't have a plan, I'm his going to let nature take its course.

"Basically be walking around half naked and tease her. It makes sense. *Kavrahra

"Yup. I forbid her to bring any dudes home and I got her so busy that she doesn't even have time to entertain anyone else. Right now she should be walking the dogs.

"You're stupid.

"Why?

"Cause making Amira into your slave and housekeeper ain't going to keep her around. Amira ain't nobody house wife.

"I bet by next week, she going to have to try to kill him. *Kavarha

"She likes doing things for me. She hasn't complained at all.

"Cause she probably think she will be homeless if she does. *Jarvis

"I'm still stuck on the fact that he really thinks she ain't with Drake or somebody right now.

"Cause she not and Drake is in L.A. She is being good and is at home right now.

"Nah. I just texted her and she is getting a massage. Apparently she has been working too hard.

"Not cause of me. I'm not that much of a bother.

"Nope. She said its cause of work.

"Did she say she is happy with me? Cause she is.

"Uh huh. I'm telling you she going to try to cut you and you ain't getting no sympathy from me. *Kavrahra

"Whatever. She loves living with me.

*Two weeks later

I'm in bed after a long day and I hear my bedroom door open. She gets on the bed and straddles my waist. She finally coming to me, but I'm on wrong. She tries to smother me with a pillow. I fight her off which isn't hard.

"What the hell is wrong with you?

"You're my problem. I'm not going to be your maid, slave and wifey, no more. This cupcake thing is my last straw.

Recap: I volunteer Amira to make cupcakes for some charity work. 24 cupcakes for the kids at the boys and girls club.

"Why the hell would you sign me up for that?!

"Cause it's for charity.

"Shit I'm still charity it's not like I'm a millionaire.

"Well you aren't but you out the hood.

"And living with you. Still not a valid reason to sign me up.

"Everyone else wife and girlfriend was doing something except mine. Especially Rueben new girl, his ass was so smug.

"So you put me in it?

"Yup.

"That explains his text message.

"What the fuck did he say?

"Usual stupid shit. Anyway your not off the hook, I'm not going to be your house wife any longer. Also if I want to bring a dude here, I will.

She gets up off of me and leaves.

"Damn Jarvis was right. Maybe I should make a move on her.

A/n: Odell is a mess right? Rueben has a new girl? Hmm wonder what's that about?