Good intentions

Louis POV;

Tears were streaming down my face when they left. Its all my fault. If I just didn't act up in the beginning of it all lashing out on management I wouldn't be here. Harry wouldn't be here and daisy wouldn't be coming here. They can't take her. Im her brother, her superman and I can't save her. These stupid restrains. Suddenly a whole burst of anger gets out and I start to lash out "THESE STUPID RESTRAINS GET THE FUCKING OFF OF ME HARRY DON'T JUST SIT THERE AND CRY YOU FUCKING CRY BABY HELP ME I NEED TO HELP DAISY" I scream at him. He flinches at my yelling and turns his head looking at me with shock on his face. Tears start to stream down his eyes. His eyes are so broken.What the hell have I done. Not only have I got Harry in this mess but I've just screamed at him. He's so scared and vulnerable. Whatever happens I have to be strong for him. Calm down Louis."Harry im so so sorry I didn't mean any of that...Hazza im really sorry I shouldn't have I was just getting angry and I took it out on you and I shouldn't have...Harry please talk to me...Harry?" I was practically begging him. He wouldn't talk to me. Is he really that mad or scared of m? Oh no what have I done. "Lou, I forgive you,It wasn't you fault" a tiny voice said. Harry? I start to get a bit weepy "But it was Haz." he looks at me confused. "If I didn't get angry at management for wanting me to dump who I thought was the love of my life then we wouldn't be here" I say tears streaming down my face. I can't be strong I just can't. He's here suffering because of me. "Louis don't say that, its not and never will be your fault don't you ever say that" He says as he gets up and wipes a tear away from me. I give him a little smile. Harry walks towards one of the restrains and picks out a bopping pin from his head. I give him that 'really harry' look and he just gives me a little chuckle. That chuckle is so adorable, I never thought I would have heard that again being in here. After about 3 minutes a click sound forms. My hand is free. "Oh thank god my arm kills." I say as Harry goes up to the next one. After about 10 minutes im finally free of it all. once my leg is free I go to Harry and give him a massive hug" Harry im so sorry but I promise you I won't let you get hurt, i'll do what they say, your going to be fine." I say into his ear. Then he melts down and starts to cry.

Harry POV

"----your going to be fine" Louis whispers to me. I can't stay strong anymore but I wasn't really strong at the start anyway. I fall to the ground and start sobbing into Louis. Louis starts to soothe me by whispering soft words into my ear and stroking my hair. We are like this for at least 5 minutes until Louis suddenly stops. I look up at his battered face with concern on my face "Lou...whats wrong" He murmers something about Doncaster. "What lou I can't hear you" I say getting up and leaning on my elbows. he repeats it again and points the laptop. I look at the laptop and gulp. SHIT! There in Doncaster...There gonna take daisy.

LOUIS POV

No. No. No. There gonna take her. there really gonna take her. She's 9 for god sake. She cried when she saw someone step on a snail, when she see's me she's gonna be so scared. I mean I look terrible. And omg. What if they hurt her. I wouldn't be able to live with myself is they hurt her because of me. There going towards her school. Oh God Please No. Please someone. Me and Harry are staring at the screen intently. I'm shaking out of my skin. My baby sister.

They've stopped at the side of the school. I can tell, there the gates where Daisy and Phoebe saw me when I surprised them for there birthday. And she came running out so fast and gave me the biggest hug whilst Phoebe was trying to be cool by staying with her friends. Ooh I love them two...I love them so much. There's Daisy. She looks so sad.

"Lets go get her" I hear Simon say. I gulp knowing there is nothing I can do.

Im guessing the men are running down because the camera is going really fast. I see a glimpse of daisy and I see her looking straight at us. Well the camera. As she see' s this she gulps and runs. Oh My God daisy please get out. God please let her run so fast please. Daisy get home right now darling come on babe get home to mum where your safe please daisy just run!

SIMON POV:

"GET BACK HERE YOU LITTLE BRAT" I yell chasing her along with Casey Luke and 3 other men. She turns around the corner and we follow. Wow she's fast for a 9 year old. I know where she's going. And she's going to get into a dead end. "Hahahaha" I laugh evilly "Guys stop- I know where shes going, from the turn shes just made straight down theres a dead end and shes to thick to get help" I say stopping them from running. We turn the corner and see her talking to a young female. Probably about 16, 17ish. The young female has a look of concern in her face but hey hoe shes to young and she's not gonna stop us. We slowly walk towards them and as were about 10 metres away the girl pushes Daisy behind her. I laugh "Listen here young girl, just hand over young daisy here and no one will get hurt"

"In your dream you sick bastard." She replies. a feisty one. "Listen here sweety, this is grown up stuff...now we need that girl because, well her brother needs to learn not to mess with me. " I say. I see Daisy gulp

"I don't care who and what her brother has done, she is not involved in this and she will not be. Simon cowel mr flash! What has her brother not agreed with you or something!? " I her daisy whimper. She too hears Ddaisy whimper as she quickly turns around and whispers something to her. I try and hear what but all I hear is the end - I'll protect you-. She turns around and pushes Daisy even more behind her.

"Now sweety, you shouldn't make promises you can't keep. Your not going to be able to protect her. So are you going to hand her over...or am I going to have to do it the hard way."

She stares at me for a moment before moving out the way. I grin "Now that wasn't that hard" I walk forward to grab daisy when suddenly the girl screams "NOW DAISY" and daisy runs off. The girl jumps on top of me making sure Daisy gets away. Dammit I shouldn't have sent Casey and Luke to go and get the van! The girl shoves me to the floor and tries to run but I immediately get up and yank her. She lets ourt a scream "We will get Daisy but for now...Luke and Casey could do with a new toy" I whisper into her hair as I grab her and give her the chlorophyll I was going to give daisy. She falls to the ground. I pick her up walking into the van, shove her in and sit down, Casey looks at me

"So is Daisy in the boot then Boss" He asks as Luke drives. "No we will get her soon but for now we have a cocky brat that you can....play with" I say. Casey grins "Is she a looker" I grin back "Quite"

Harry POV:

Omg

Louis POV:

"She She just saved my sister" I stutter. I don't know who she is but I owe my sisters life to her. She didn't even know her and she risked her life for me. "Daisy...Daisy's not coming" I say as a smile creeps on my face. "The girl who saved her, I owe everything to her. Oh my god she saved her. She's in trouble because of me. She's gonna be there toy. She She-" I'm interrupted by someone upstairs. They must be back. Wow that was fast. That meant we weren't that far from Doncaster. I looked at Harry who must have though the same thing. Then we heard a horrible loud ear piercing girls scream...

It was her.

The girl who saved my sister.

---

Kay guys I'm gonna do one from the others POV next .. How is it?x