Chapter Two

"Give a girl the right pair of shoes and she'll conquer the world" - Marilyn Monroe~~~*continuation of last chapter*

~~~
*continuation of last chapter*

Enzo stood up and said to Damon "It's been awhile mate" no one said anything so Rae decided to speak up "What fresh hell is this?" causing Enzo to laugh the girls response which made Rae blush uncontrollably.

Stefan being Stefan decided to ruin the adorable moment by asking "Who the hell are you?" he asked Enzo
"Damon literally just said his name" she whispered to Stefan but he ignored her. Enzo than said "Lorenzo , but my friends call me Enzo , ah kidding I don't have any friends"

"You're preaching to the choir" Rae said causing everyone to look at her confused. "Oh right my bad I do have Brielle , Achyls and Efah." she said smiling innocently.

Enzo smiled at Rae and put his hand out to shake hers and before Rae could shake his hand Damon put her hand down and said "Enzo's another Augustine vampire. our cells were next to each other"

Rae zoned out thinking
"Are all the vampires in Augustine hot?" 

when she decided to stop thinking about all the hot vampires she heard Damon and Enzo arguing about the fact Damon asked if he knew we'd Maxfield instead of asking how he is and how he survived a fire Damon left him to die in.

which caused Rae to say "will you guys control your lovers spat" causing Aaron to finally say something Rae started to think he was some ghost she was imaging that's how quiet he was.

He asked what was going on which caused Enzo to explain the story of how Damon was a salvahoe long before I met him.

I know it's short and it sucks but my phone has been acting stupid and won't let me add more for some reason so I'm sorry if you think it's crappy but the best part is I mentioned my 3 favorite people of all time Brielle , Achyls and Efah from the1andonlytifftiff and OneLoveBriBri stories•