Chapter 1

Hi, my name is May and apparently you want to hear my story. Well you should probably know the start. I go to a private school in the small town of St.Tora. I go to St.Tora Secondary College and it has about 800 students and I'm in year 10. I have long straight brown hair and green eyes. I'm fairly short for my age but I don't mind, nothing a good pair of heels won't fix. I have so many friends and I love them all but my best friends are Addison and Mackenzie. My boyfriend is SO hot, all the girls are jealous of me. His name is Brad.

It all started at the start of year 10, I was hanging out with some my friends- Addison and her boyfriend Fletcher, Mackenzie and her boyfriend Gabe, Bryanna and her boyfriend Leo, Kennedy and her boyfriend Jase, Layla, Theo, Marcus, Sophia, Kristen, Matt, Ryan, Harley and Zack. As you can tell there are a lot of relationships in our group and everyone is taking bets of how long it will take for Marcus and Layla to get together! It was a normal lunch, we were all being loud, laughing, swearing. The couples were all hugging and as soon as a teacher comes near us we all split up pretending to be gay (AN- Nothing against LGBT, I support them!!). When all of a sudden a cloud of misery settled over my heart and I couldn't cope to be around people. I turned to Brad and murmured "I'll be back soon" then when I started walking away I whispered to myself "Maybe..."

I escaped to my school library and to my dismay, it wasn't much quieter than if I had stayed with my friends. Well at least I'm only friends with a couple of people in here and they are already doing stuff. I sat down in a chair and sighed, I tried to figure out why I felt so shitty but I couldn't come up with a reason at all and it's pissing me off! I decided to just chill out and reread for the hundredth time my favourite series of books, Harry Potter. I grabbed Philosopher's Stone off the shelve and say back down. I opened the book and started to read 'Mr and Mrs Dursley, of number four, Privet Drive, were proud to say that they were perfectly normal, thank you very much.' I was already feeling better. Before I knew it lunch was over so I went to my final class for the day, English. After English it was finally time to go home. When I got home I grabbed a big bowl of ice-cream and my laptop and started watching Dance Moms.

A/N- First chapter up, I'm pretty happy with it so please comment and vote