Rants

Ok so me and Ethan were having a serious talk and because we saw this video about some tumblr guy saying all girls are beautiful and Shiz but the thing is that if a guy had the choose between two girls they'd always pick the girl with the perfect body no matter what the personality is. Like some people won't even look at a girl because she's too skinny or too fat. But I mean come on people ok I get called at by people so I lose the fat and they make fun of me because I'm too skinny. And I'm sooo sorry that I don't have curves in every place and then another thing that's annoying is when girls say there so ugly. Ok if you stopped there you'd think I sounded like a biotch but what I mean is if a girl has enough confidence to walk around in clothes that don't cover anything they obviously have confidence in themselves like I wish I had the confidence to wear cute teen girl clothes. And just ughh people are so judgmental and like some people overreact so much that its like I'm I just hate how the guys don't give two shits about you of you don't have that perfect body and then the people on here that aren't themselves or don't even read or write like if your coming on here find a boyfriend or whatever like everyone on here is fake except a couple people like half of our followers even though like I don't mind but its just because of Ethan and I should probably shut up but yah there's my rant for the day and yah.

...............................................................

Bye people vote comment do whatever but...... STAY SEXY 😜