No parades.

Go to sleep, wake up, and repeat the same routine. Cry, hide, whine, die inside. Just a lie.

I'm Spryte. 

I identify with many genders, mostly demigirl or androgynous. I'm a they.

I deal with depression and all kinds of mental illnesses. I don't take kindly to attention seekers either. Or stubborn people who won't accept help. Mainly because I'm one of those people.

I'm trying to not kill myself. It's a non-stop war inside my head, one that starting to pour out onto society, it seems. I'm just saying that people don't like the truth.

Yes, I have an attitude problem. Only in this because I'm too nice outside of these internet barriers. I kiss people's asses and get nothing in return, but I'm really just a piece of shit human that's hopeless and irrelevant. Did I mention inadequate too?

Anyways, a lot of people don't know me and I would like it to remain that way. Spryte is not my preferred name, but I would like to keep that anonymous due to the fact that some members of the Wattpad community know who I am and such. I don't want that to interfere with my writing and honesty.

I don't really know. I mean, life. You know? What's the point in it? I'm a pathetic waste of oxygen anyways with absolutely no mental stability whatsoever.

And then there's that guy. I mean, I would talk to him on here, but then my identity would be exposed. And I've missed him so so so so so so so much. It sucks!

I know I shouldn't pretend to be someone I'm not, but I'm actually exposing the real me in a way. Just keeping my identity a secret. 

That's okay.

Right? I'm allowed to feel this way.

Well, not really.