-Chapter 2-

Alex's POV

Me and Sam are going to go to Starbucks because we wanna get hyper haha. Jk we just wanna go their because it seems like a good day to go their.

"Are you ready yet Sam?!" I shouted impatient "yeah be right there!" She shouted back. I decided to watch tv until she comes down.

I sat on the couch and turned on E! I wasn't really paying attention until she said one direction.

My head snapped to the tv " looks like one direction is in Cheshire, Harry's home town!" The host said.

I don't know why but I felt tears coming down my face. "What's wrong?" Sam asked.

I jumped 5 feet in the air because she caught me off guard. "DON'T SCARE ME LIKE THAT!!" I screamed my hand on my heart she chuckled "well sorry if my bestest friend is crying" she said jokingly "it's nothing" I said wiping my tears "okay anyways lets go" she said.

"Yea lets go" I said.

~~~~~~~

We walked in and I froze.........

You won't believe what I saw....

I saw Harry. Harry styles.

Harry's POV

I was sitting and laughing until I felt someone staring at me. I turned around and saw a pretty girl I looked at her face she looked oddly familiar. That's when it hit me......

That's Alex my childhood best friend.

~~~~~~~~~~_______________~~~~~~~~~~_____________

Hi guys sorry it short the next one will be longer and more drama.

Bye love you, thanks!