-Chapter 7-

Hey people I'm going to give a dedication to the awesome one and only @bowsandbraces follow her she's great my bestie!

--------------_________________---------

Alex's POV

"W-what" I stuttered again he just chuckled at my reaction "no I can't" I said

"why not?" he asked disappointed "what about Sam?!" I can't just leave her their" I said "that's why she could also live here" he said I stood their shocked.

"Oh no Harry you can't" I said shaking my head "yes"

"No"

"Yes"

"No"

"No"

"Yes"

"Haha I tricked you!" he said and tickled me making me laugh.

"S-stop please har-Harry stop" I said in between laughs.

He stopped and I playfully slapped his chest still laughing.

"Okay stop the flirting" Liam said strictly making me blush a deep shade of red.

"Oh stop" Harry said "- your making her blush" he finished that made me blush and I ran somewhere I think was the kitchen to not be embarrassed anymore.

"Oh come on Alex it's okay to come out" Harry teased "shut. up." I said walking towards him making him step back scared

"you forgot about how I can fight huh?" I teased him he walked back but It was a dead end "haha no where to go huh?"

I said walking really slowly towards him which makes him really scared.

"Um Alex please violence is never the answer" he started waving his finger at me "oh please of course it is" I smirked pushing him on the ground and put both of my legs on either side of his torso.

"Alex please" he closed his eyes frightened I couldn't hold it in anymore I started laughing my bum off. "HAHAHAHAH" I laughed my stomach hurting because of how hard I laughed.

He looked at me and smirked and flipped us over so he was on top of me.

I looked at him shocked and stopped laughed "who's laughing now?" Harry said before he laughed and tickled my sides "still me hahahahahha" I said

He stopped and got up and helped me up too. "lets be mature and go to where the lads are yea?" he asked.

I nodded and we continued the day watching the boys play games and packing my stuff and telling Sam about the move and she agreed to it so we are packing right now in our apartment.

"Hey Sam are you sure about this?" I said she nodded "110% sure" she gave me the thumbs up and we continued packing.

"How 'bout Cathy?" She asked 'oh crap' I thought "I totally forgot to tell her." I panicked "just call her" she shrugged lazily.

"Alright"

I called her...

"Cathy"

"Yes"

"We're moving"

"WHAT"

"I'm sorry to tell you this but it's not a different state or country it's in our neighborhood k?"

"Okay"

"Thanks i'll tell you everything tomorrow cya"

-End of call-

"Well I guess its time to go"

----------------------------------------------------

HI GUYS I GOT TO GO BUT I UPDATED TO OF MY BOOKS TODAY THAT'S NOT USUALLY GONNA HAPPEN MY HANDS ARE REALLY TIRED 5 COMMENTS FOR NEXT CHAPTER PLZ!!!!!!