Piercing The Night (BoyXBoy)

~Chapter 1~

“Obre, look it’s the fag.” Kelly Saunders laughed, along with her little posy. I just kept walking not batting an eye at them. I don’t care, well not anymore.

“Brandon, look it’s the whores.” I couldn’t help but let a chuckle passed my lips. The lovely girl here, who is going to herself jumped, is Ember.

“Listen bitch, watch yourself.” Kelly stepped forward threatening Ember. I almost laughed again. Kelly got into a fight a month ago. The windmill isn’t going to stop Ember from beating the shit out of her.

“Really?” Also taking a step forward, “maybe you should learn to fight before throwing threats like that out. Because you don’t want that make up caked face messed up do you?” She smirked when Kelly’s jaw dropped.

“Uh, this is all natural you pig!”

“Someone give me a napkin to see just how all natural your face really is.” Her smirk grew.

“Em, stop before you get in trouble again.” I tugged at her arm annnnnnnd she wasn’t budging.

“Yeah you to Kelly. Mom will kill you if she finds out your starting this stuff again.” Oh the voice. That voice makes me just want to die here and now of pure happiness. David Saunders, Kelly’s amazingly good looking brother. So good looking. Yeah that’s exactly what every gay guy thinks when someone as sexy as him walks by.

Getting myself together, and trying not to drool, I pulled Ember away. “Fine, you’re not worth a suspension anyway and definitely not my time.” She turned and stormed to our lab.

Hearing the bell ring, signaling the day was over, must have been one of the best sounds I’ve ever heard. “Thank God.” I breathed out. Friday is over and the weekend has started. This means, I’m not doing anything. I’m okay with that because that means I get to die in bed for about 24 hours. I smiled to myself liking that idea a lot.

“Brandon let’s do something tomorrow.” I groaned. Damn you Ember.

“Em, I don’t want to do anything this weekend but sleeping and doing nothing. Not something.”

“Come on!” She said as we pushed past the doors to my car. My blue baby, my mustang. Oh the sound of her turning on is amazing.

Oh damn, I just zoned out. “Wait, what?”

“Did you just miss that whole conversation?” She said with her eyes narrowed for a split second before they lit up with laughter. “You were thinking about your car. I forgot your little romance you have with it.” She finished right when we got to my baby.

Hugging it I said, “Yes you’re completely right. It’s my honey, my baby, my love. Did I tell you the steamy night we shared? Picnic under the stars, cool air, and her leather was-“

“Oh my Gosh, shut up!” She interrupted laughing as she got into the passenger side.

I slide myself into the driving seat closing the door and starting the car. Oh yeah that sound, right there. “Why? You don’t want to hear about my sex life?”

“Not with your car! For a gay guy you love your car too much. Go love shopping and accessorizing or something! Anyway,” She said as I pulled back and was on my way home. “Let’s go to the water park tomorrow!”

“Ugh, no!”

“Why?! We can have a blast and check out all the shirtless guys!” She squealed with a pout and pleads all in one.

“No, I’m tired and all I want to do this weekend is sleep. Plus the only shirtless guys there are always really old with skin flying everywhere.” So persistent.