Well look who's back

I awoke in a strange world full of darkness. My eyes were adjusting as i started to walk forward in a straight line. "Dustin" i heard through the echos of the lonely universe. "Dustin" it echos again. i recognized the voice and i would recognize it any day. "Avery" i shouted. "Dustin, come to me, please" I started to run forward to only find myself falling down and endless hole. As my body had spun around faster and faster my eyes focused on a void of light that i was more than about close to falling into. "AHHHHHH" i screamed as i hit the light and than awoke into a different world.

It was then i woke up still screaming. As i shot up in bed, trying to calm myself down, i swept my hand over my forehead. My heart was racing and i was sweating like crazy. It was so loud that i could hear my head thump over and over again. My ears were ringing and didn't seem to stop. I had put my hands to my ears and scrunched my face, tighter and tighter as i started to scream out in pain. The ringing started to stop when i felt a pair of hangs tug at my own. My screaming had started to calm down only to find myself going at it again.

"Ok, ok, shhh, shh, are you done now?" 

i looked up to have my eyes meet with another pair of a deep, hazelnut, shade. As my visions started to unblur from having my eyes closed to tight, i focused in on the beautiful lady in front of me. Her hair was long and a deep brown color. Her lips were full and her nose was pointed in just the right way, my eyes leading down to her perfect jaw line. I started to make my way back up to meet with her eyes again. I backed up a little bit to take her whole figure in. When i did i caught myself staring for a split second when it started to hit me. Deep, hazelnut eyes.... long brown hair, full lips and a great jawline.... there is only one person i know with those features. My eyes widened just in time before.....

"Great your finally awake, now can you quit staring"

"Ahhhh"

"Ahhh"

"AHHHHHH"

"AHHHHH! WHY ARE YOU SCREAMING!"

I backed up on the bed until my back had hit the back board. Panting like a dog i went to pure panic mode and pulled out my pocket knife while never taking my eyes off the figure in-front of me.

"Woah there, i see your happy to see me..."

"Who are you and what do you want from me." I said with my voice cracking from pure fright. I knew who it was of course, but i couldn't be too sure. I mean, do you really blame me for being scared out of my mind. Avery is dead, there is no possible way for her to be alive. But the thing is, she wasn't... she was ghost, you can tell by her extremely pale flesh and glowing features. But then again i couldn't be to sure it was her for i knew somewhere deep down inside, it was someone of course trying to play a prank on me or my concussion talking.

"Oh will you calm down its me, Avery. Now can you put the damn knife down."

"Impossible, Avery is more than dead and has been for the past three months. So prove to me, prove to me your Avery and not someone dumb bloke trying to play some prank on me"

A/N Yup shes back.... or is she.....