chaphter 13

Alaina's POV

"Oh my god Adam are you serious, Ben are you OK!?"

"Yea" he grunted.

"Adam why did you hit Ben are you crazy!"

"Alaina what do you see in this guy!?"

"Don't raise your voice at me you son of a bitch!" and I raised a finger at him."Ben is way much more cuter,hotter and more trustworthy and oh I love him now stay the hell away from me!" I looked straight in his eyes they were fierce a crowd was standing around us.

"Alaina stop!"

"Stop what it's true you betrayed me for that bitch" I pointed on the bitch.

"Don't you dare disrespect my girlfriend!" and he was coming closer to me he raised his hands as to slap me in my face.

"Don't you dare!"he slapped me and I could feel my self falling to the floor all went black after that.

"Alaina wake up!" I lifted myself up from sleep ad I rubbed my head it was running in all directions Ben was inside,Lisa,Jason,Cathy and Marcellina.

"Are you OK" Marcellina asked sitting on my bed rubbing my back.

"I am fine what happened"

"You fell duh but Jason and Ben gave Adam a beating"

"Why did I fall"

"Because Adam slapped you"

"That son of a bitch" I went and looked at myself in the mirror a side of my face was completely red.

"That means no shopping huh?" Cathy asked and everyone looked at her like she was crazy.

"Of course I am still going shopping with you guys"

"What!" Ben and Lisa shouted.

"Why not"

"Because I say so" Lisa said looking at me like I was crazy I know she was right how could I go out in a situation like this.

"OK fine"...." But can I at least have something to eat"

"Yes you want some popcorn?"

"Yea" I was heading out to the door when she said.

"Nuh uh you come and sit down right here"

"Geez I am not pregnant you know" I saw Ben eyes sparkle.

"You heard me sit" I complied like a puppy and sat on the bed with Ben hugging me. Everyone left the room for popcorn while I had to sit.

"Can I ask you something?"

"Yea go ahead"

"I was thinking my dad uh is having a family gathering and his employees will be there too you want to accompany me"

"I don't mind when is this"

"Saturday"

"Ok " we were so close that I could smell his perfume and feel his warm breath on my lips we started kissing this was so good we were then interrupted by Marcellina.

"Shit sorry, the popcorn is ready here is your share" she handed me a tray with popcorn corn and coke.

" Thanks, Marce I love you"

"Love you too" and we hugged she then went downstairs.
Ben was putting his hand in my bowl but I spanked him.

"Oww"

"Nuh uh this is mine go and get your own"

"Al so you're going to let your boyfriend starve to death"

"Hell no I wouldn't but when it comes to my popcorn you have to die" and we burst out into laughter.

"I love you Alaina"

"I love-"

"Ben come for your popcorn don't stay up there and finish Alaina's!"

"I'll be there" he kissed me on the cheek and left leaving me to think about what I was about to say I don't love you Ben and plan is a plan oh for crying out loud I love him in just three days I am in love with Ben oh no this cannot be real how could I.

"Do you want to watch a movie?" Lisa asked.

"Yea I would love to" and we both went downstairs everybody was already on the floor so we sat beside each other and watched playing with the word revenge I love this girl Danielle.

Remember to vote like and comment and sorry for the long update Please do not delete my book but I am really busy I will update as soon as possible love you all☺.