MIddle School lovers

One time at Middle School there was a story about the very first Middle School lovers.

It was the most popular story of the school.

It all started with two people named Peter and Hannah. Peter started at Westmore Lake Middle School in nursery, while Hannah started when she was grade 1.

Hannah met Peter because of his first crush who was also a friend of Peter named Shawn. In grade 3 Shawn decided to leave Westmore Lake Middle School on grade 4. What hannah didn't know that Peter has a crush on her since grade 3.

In grade 4 Peter and Hannah were classmates in the creme section. Erika,the best friend of Hannah had a crush on Peter. Many had a crush on Peter that year even Hannah but one of her friends Alex also had a crush on Peter, and Peter also had a crush on Alex

They became BF GF

But it didn't last long because it became school issue,so they broke up.

Alex said "peter this issue is getting big so can it be crush only" Peter replied "sure".

After that serious break-up...... Hannah actually has no idea even a little bit that Alex and Peter became BF GF.......

She just knew it when a friend named Lexie told her......

L: Hey!! Hannah

H:Oh!! Hey!! Lexie what's up??

L: Do you know the school issue about Peter and Alex??

H: Peter and Alex??!! Why what's up with them?? And why is there a spreading issue about them??!!

L: Don't you know your crush Peter became Alex's boyfriend for like 2 months!! How could you not know??!!

H: OMG!! Lexie that hurt's me so bad!! I can't believe it!! I was the first one to have a crush on Peter than Alex!!! What does Alex have that I don't??

L: Well.... I really don't know. Why react so harsh its just a crush...

H: i'm already in love with Peter. I don't have a crush on him!!! I love him so much!!

After the talk the bell rang!!!!!!

T: Good Morning class!!

C: Good Morning Ms. Montes

The bell rang!!!!

T: Okay class dismiss. Don't forget to give me a report about the respiratory system!!

Hannah was hoping to see Peter for a talk..... But no sign of Peter at all.....

"Where the heck is Peter??!! I really need to talk to him...... I wonder if he's okay??" Said Hannah.....

Hannah didn't know is that Peter is hiding from her. But why is Peter hiding??

"I saw him awhile ago,but where did he go?? Is he hiding from me??! If yes,why??" Said Hannah