1

Errors ahead . .

One | Jung Hoseok

"Oppa!!saranghaeee!!!"

Our fans scream as we bow and walk out the stage, As always I was the last one to step away from it.

"Hyung!"

I looked up from the stairs to see Jimin running towards me smiling , I want to punch him and ruin that smile of his right now.

"Hyung! Are you okay ?" He asked as he put his arm around my shoulders.

I give him my best death glare "stop asking the same fucking question for nine fucking days you asshole"

He just grinned and look away "I'm sorry but she's in better place Hoseok-ah" he said.

and that just raised my anger and gloominess , fuck you Park Jimin!

"She could have been with me right now! Her better place is with me you fuckboi!" I growled as I storm away from him,

"He's still angry about what happened to her?" I heard Taehyung ask that little fuckboi.

"Ye-" I cut him as I stopped and turn my head to them "OF COURSE I WILL BE DAMN ANGRY YOU TWO KILLED MY BABY!" I said and continue my marched.

Yes, Kim Taehyung and Park Jimin Killed my baby.

The only girl I loved all my life, after my mother. She was always beside me always there for me ,always seat there looking at me dancing, always given me courage to have a real smile in my face , but right now I don't think I could continue smiling like an idiot after her leaving me all alone with her killers.

She was a gift from one of my fans, I wasn't that happy at first but when I get to know her and play with her I start to like her, then I start to say that she's my girlfriend and we have pictures all over the internet.

She,Jung Bong soo.. My Golding fish
Was killed by those dongsaeng ..

"Hyung stop furrowing your brows you look scary" Jungkook voice snapped me from my deep thought.

Look who's talking..

I glare at him "stop dragging your dirty ass into my business JeonKook" I said before I get inside our restroom.

I walk in and took of my shirt not caring if one of the coworkers saw my topless body.
I then but my favourite shirt on and swing my bag pack around my shoulders.

"Where are you going?" Namjoon asked

"Today our vocation start so I need to go to the airport my plane is in two hours, and I already told the manager about it." I said walking out the room.

what do you think of this idea?

Do you want me to continue written ?

First chapter on :030116