Bikes&Bandannas •Sadria's pov•

I woke up and rubbed the sleep out of my eyes. It was the first day after thanksgiving break, Christmas time was closer than ever. I put on my pink sweat pants, yes, I mean the brand. And topped off my look with a plain black T-shirt. My blonde hair was straightened as it ran down my back. I picked up my I phone 6 and my pink jansport backpack and went to the car where my older brother Jack was waiting.
"It's about time" he scoffed and I rolled my eyes. "What crawled up your ass and died?" I smiled at my own remark. Jack, not so much. I actually knew the answer to this. Jack used to have a girlfriend. Her name was Isabel. She moved to Scotland to attend school, she didn't feel like a log distance relationship would work, so she cut it off before she got his hopes up. Jack... well, he didn't take this so good. He's been on edge for a while about this. He snaps at everyone. He's easily pissed off by every little thing that goes on in the world.
"You know, all that time you spend getting ready, and you still don't look decent" he scoffed again. I blew it off. "What's the point of straightening your hair if it's still going to look like you just rolled out of bed". That's it.
"Jackson Allen Rodgers!" I yelled. He laughed. "You think you have the right to be a total jerk to everyone just because you're upset about your girlfriend who didn't even love you enough to stay, or attempt a long distance relationship!" He pulled the car over when we were still a well 45 minutes away from school.
"Get out!" he said. His eyes were wet, he looked close to tears. "You gotta be kidding me" I said laughing. "you can't kick me out, I'm not going to make it to school on time". He was emotionless. "Get. Out, did I stutter?" he said I laughed. "You know what. Okay I guess I'll walk" I got out and his car sped along the drive. Great, now I was going to be late the first day back to school.
After about 15 minutes of walking and having no idea of where I was, I heard a motor. A bike motor. I stopped and looked. A bike, well a motorcycle pulled up next to me. A boy with a red bandana and blonde hair hopped off. He pulled off his helmet. He was handsome, no stop. you don't know him.
"What's a chick like you doing on the side of the road an hour before school?" he asked smirking and leaning up against a mile marker sign. "Chick?" I asked trying not to laugh. He rolled his eyes. "Yes, I said chick, arrest me" My smile went away. "Well, this chick thinks you should wipe away the attitude" I rolled my eyes.
He smiled, "I gotchu boo". I smiled. "Have you decided which century of flirting nick names you would like to use?". He shrugged. "Guess we'll never know". "I'm mark" he said looking up. "I'm Sadria" I said pursing my lips together and looking everywhere but at him.
"So....you need a ride?" I looked at his bike. "On...that?" I asked with my eyes wide. He smirked. "Duh". I shook my head. "I don't know...do you want to give me one?" Oh god what am I doing.
He gave me his helmet. "Here ya go" he said throwing a helmet in the air. I caught it. It must of weighed more than me. I put it on and stumbled over to the bike. "How do you get on with this bolder on your head".
I heard him laugh and I was lifted off the ground onto the bike. He got on and started the engine. "Where's your helmet?" I asked concerned. "On your head" he said sarcastically. "But what about you?". He scoffed. "I'll be fine, hold on". I put my arms around him and we drove off. I could feel the adrenaline pumping through my veins. My hair was flying behind me the whole way there.
We pulled into the parking lot. I hopped off and gave Mark his helmet. "Thanks for the ride" I smiled. He smirked. No problem Boo. With that he winked and was off, leaving me with a flash of pink on my cheeks.

||HIII💋 I hope you like this!! it will get better. Leave some comments?||