Chapter 18: Mortals

As the darts nearly hit them Baymax had no choice but to crash through Krei's view window, they got off and duck for cover on the desks.

Gogo throw one of her discs at them and she manage to destroy one"I got one!".

"Seriously I don't want this building broke down again, remember what happen last time Hiro!"Alistair retorts.

"No time to argue Krei!"Hiro ducks down as Robotics shoot out darts.

Wasabi screams"are those darts contagious?!".

"Baymax scan?!"Hiro yelp.

"Scanning. Darts are highly poisonous, in a few seconds your whole body well shut down"Baymax analyzes.

Wasabi screams"EEE I'm gonna get shot at!!".

"Wasabi woman up!"Gogo grumbles as she try to concentrate to hit another.

"Baymax use your glove!"Baymax launches his left glove at the other two Robotics that were shouting at them, he knock them both causing them to function bad.

"Three down, seven to go"Hiro courts them.

"Fall back"said Robotic Eight and fled away from Krei's office. They took a peek to be sure they're gone"whoa that was awesome"Fred took down his mask as he took a selfie with one of the dead robots.

"Awesome?! Those darts are contagious we would've been dead within few seconds"Wasabi exclaim and looks around him to be sure no darts"oh thank heavens"He relief.

"Oh look at this, my office is a dump now"Krei grumbles as he picks up his book.

"Krei explain why their here for you?"Hiro demands.

"They're here to kidnapp me"Krei explains.

"Ah ha that's what I thought good thing Baymax locate Cora before we went to her place"Hiro walks towards the robot"whoa"Hiro picks up the broken head part and thought of something"Krei hold this"Hiro pass it to Alistair.

"Why?"Krei ask curiously.

"I might study it later"Hiro walks to Baymax"Baymax where she at?".

"Cora is at above the rooftop".

Hiro sigh"alright guys"he turns to them"I'm gonna go to the rooftop to convince her I want you to escort Krei safety out of this building"Hiro instructs.

The team nods except for Gogo"I'm going with you".

"No I want to do this alo-".

"Hiro, I'm going with you, whether you like it or not"Gogo interrupted him and giving him the serious Tomago look.

"Ok fine, where's the staircase to the rooftop?"Hiro ask Krei.

"Actually we use the elevator so go to that direction, turn right keep going and turn left you'll see the elevator"Krei explains.

"Ok let's go Gogo, and guys be careful, in case if they come back"Hiro gaze up.

"We'll be safe"Honey Lemon raise her thumb.