Chapter 7*

"Apart from you, there is only space for heartbeats in my heart"

-Darshani_Cooshna

******************************

***iliana***

Oh my fucking God!!!

How?

Why??

Why is God being so unjust to me???

I HAVE NOTHING TO WEAR.

I can't possibly go nude for my date with Aaron.

Though i know he would love it.

I speed dialled my bestie, Ashi.

"Why the fucking hell are you fucking calling me at fucking 5 a.m . Are you fucking blind? Lemme sleep you bitch! It's sunday. I fucking need to have my beauty sleep!" she half screamed and half slurred on the other side of the phone.

"Ashi, sweetheart i badly need your help. I am literally dying. I have nothing to wear to go to the date with Aaron!!!!! help me. You are mah lady... You cannot possibly let me rot on the road, helpless, without clothes. Cockroaches will eat me alive . HELP!!!!" my throat felt dry after having screamed so much.

"in case you don't know, it is a dinner date not a breakfast date.... So why so early? Anyway i am coming over with Bea if she is free in two hours or so. NOW LET ME SLEEP " and she hang the phone on my face.

Rude.

Way too rude.

Let me remind myself why i am friends with her.

§~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~§

"Turn around and let me admire my masterpiece" Bea said as Ashi looked at me with a proud smirk.

Three hours of torture...

Hundreds of clothes trial...

This better be good...

Spinning around, i was awed...

They did well.

I still looked like a nerd but i was beautiful.

I put on a floral dress. It was black in colour with flower patterns of green and grena colour . It fell mid thigh. A silver bracelet, a silver necklace with a heart shaped pendant accompanied with a pair of long black earings, i think i looked good. I had removed my glasses to put blue contact lences. Ashi and Bea kept my make up to the minimum but made my skin look flawless, as it always is . Some light foundation, a smoky eye with winged eyeliner and red lips....and i was ready. I slipped on my black pumps and went to the garage where Ashi and Bea were already waiting for me. They offered to drive me as they know in which state i was.

To say that i was nervous would be the complete understatement of the century.

It is not everyday that you get asked out by the hottest boy of the school ...

Maybe if i was showing my real self, showing that i was a model would make me more comfortable.

Because at the end of the day, i was still a nerd in the eyes of Aaron.

"Earth to iliana " shouted my bffs in unison.

I was back to reality.

Ohh god

That moment

When you are having relationship problems without being in a relationship ...

Yay life.

******************************
Yo bitches,,
I'm back

*flips tablewipes out switblade *

So..... It's been like months since last update,,
But since holyyydayss are here,  i now have ample time for update

The chapter is short
But consider the update itself as a miracle

And plzzzz don't give up on my story yet
I've got loads ideas about it,,
Just need time to write

Make my heart smile by voting

-Darshiniheartsu xoxo