Time to go Home

After Mrs. Erica felt better the doctors decided that it was time for Erica to go home. Prince Fransisco went to go ask for a car. After the car arrived Mrs.Erica sat down she was every happy to finally take her daughter to her home which would soon be hers if something happened to them! On the way home I was long distance everything was going to well when the witch of the west spot them. The witch told the driver to cause an accident. The witch's driver obeyed and he caused a terrible, horrible accident. The witch of the west was happy. You would of never imagined but the witch of the west was Mrs.Erica's sister!!!!!!!!!!!! The witch caused this accident because she was jeoulous that Mrs.Erica had everything that she wanted. She wanted the castle to be hers!!!! At the accident the witch took Ariel and went to far away with the baby. She was taking Ariel to an unknown, respected family. But what could of happened to her Ariel's parents? The next day in the news and in the newspaper came out Tue news that Mrs. Erica and Mr.Fransisco had suffered a horrible accident. In the news it stated that both Mrs.Erica and Mr.Fransisco died. It also said that the police never found the baby. Well, since Mrs.Erica died the witch of the west took over the castle!!!!