A Non-Existinal Hype

"Swan, I have something to show you." Killian says as I sip my morning coffee. "Uhm okay." I say as he pulls me out the doors of Granny's diner. He brings me into the forest just before the town line. He leads me into a beautiful gazebo with lace and flower garland draped from the ceiling. "Killian?" He kisses me. The sun was still slightly rising, and it gave off a beautiful warm glow. He proceeded to get down on one knee, open a ring box, and say "will you marr"

          I woke up, heart racing. It couldn't of been a dream, it felt too real. I calmed myself down for a minute and got changed. I walked downstairs to find my mom cooking (and almost burning) some toast. "You okay, honey?" She asked me. "Yeah, yeah. I'm fine." I say, a little bit lost. I couldn't stop thinking about that dream. I've had vivid dreams before, but this felt different.

I started walking out the door. My dad asks, "Emma, where ya headed?" "I, uh, I gotta talk to someone." I proceeded to continue to head out the door, as I bumped into Killian. "Um, hi?" I say, looking slightly confused. "I'm here to ask you something." He says. "Ask away." "Well, you see, the thing is.." What the hell is he trying to say?  "Well, so, do you want to go out?" He asks. "I think I could do that." I say, with a grin. "When?" "I was thinking, tonight?" "Oh, wow ok sure" I respond surprised.

       "Mom, do you have any old dresses?" I ask, slightly awkwardly. "Sure do! What for?" "I have a date tonight." "Ooh! Who with?" She says, way too excitedly. "When?" "Tonight. 7 pm." I respond.  "OMG! We better get you ready! It's already 6:22, Emma!" She says, dragging me into her bedroom. "Woah, woah, why are you in such a rush?" "Because my  daughter is going on a date! Why shouldn't I be?" She says, as she picks out a dress for me. "Haha, thanks mom."  "Ooh! How's this one?" She says as she spins around holding a beautiful coral gown with lace and a pearl necklace. "It's beautiful." I say. "Go put it on!" She says as she shoves it against my chest and pushes me toward the bathroom. "Woah woah woah! What's all the excitement about?" My dad says as he pushes the curtain back, revealing my mom blushing. "She has a date."  "What? With who? Where? When?"  "Charming! Calm down! She going out with Killian for the evening."  "And she didn't ask me?!" He says, awkwardly angrily.

            "Okay! Let's get this show on the road!" My mom says, putting on the last bit of my makeup. I stand up. "Don't you look just lovely!" She says. "Thanks, but I gotta go. Thank you for helping me, mom!" I run out the door.

     "Woah, Luv, what are you doing?"  "We gotta stop doing this haha. What are you doing?" I say. "I'm here to pick you up. Remember?"   "Oops totally forgot. I was on my way to my car." I said, giggling. "Well, I'm here to escort you. Anyway, you look lovely."   "Thank you." I blush. "Shall we go?" "We shall." We both laugh.