The start

*Percy*

I gaze upon Camp Half Blood thinking, my last day in camp, I went to my cabin and sat on my bed, looking at the Minotaur horn.

I wasn't sure if i was dreaming or thinking, when Annabeth jumped in and told me that we were having pizza for lunch. My favourite. Before going to the cafeteria, she pulled me into her cabin, which wasn't allowed in camp and showed me her architectural design of the 'new' design of Olympus which she has been working on. She has been so excited, nervous, happy, scared since she had the chance to rebuild Olympus. But honestly, it was amazing. I would have described the design as in detail as possible but that would have taken a long time.

As I was walking to the cafeteria, I wondered and thought about all the fun and danger that i had this summer, especially when we were all fighting against Kronos's army. I still couldn't imagine or think about all of my friends that died in that war. Especially Michael from the Apollo cabin.

As I was about to take a sit at the Poseidon's table, lightning stroke the nearest tree to me, I got a shock of my life and almost flipped my plate of pizza. As I turn to my right, i could see the Zeus's cabin was flickering with lightning. This never happened as we could control the weather here at camp. Just then to everyone's surprise, Zeus appeared in front of me holding a lightning bolt, a similar one to my first quest. He looked at me and smiled, i immediately knew something was wrong.' My dearest nephew', he said.' Come let us take a stroll around Manhattan'. I didn't know what to say, because as we all know, Zeus never liked me.

To be continued.........

Hi guys, hoped you liked this first chapter.
Please leave some comments below of what i should do for my next chapter.

Thanks:)