The avengers tower

For next few hours,everything was unclear as i was full of joy.I came back to my senses when this song was playing in the elevator as i go up to the avergers tower

Chocolates are falling on my head,
They are falling just like Hershey's
flowing down the vanilla ice cream...                      -Jason Tom

It was a relieve to me when we reached our level, a few minutes more with that song, and i would definitely puke my heart out.

I got a full tour of the avengers tower by tony in his iron man suit,and when i ask him why is he geared up,he hesitated and replied me that he was doing a suit test(Come on tony,make better excuses next time if u want to show off).

Well ,after a long day of work and getting interrogated by Hawkeye, i finally got to sleep.
'Good night,mum' i texted.
Just before dozing off, i thought, they still didn't know that i was a demigod or know about my powers(except for Thor). Just as i was about to doze off, there was thunder and like and earthquake shaking the avengers tower.

I fished for Riptide in my
pocket and pulled it out.(i made the Hephaestus cabin make some upgrades on Riptide so that it can harm humans and monsters). As i was making my way down the corridor,towards the way where the sound was coming from, i could hear captain america talking and in an angry way.

"He cannot be a level 12 agent or even join the avengers." said tony. "We don't even know if he even has any powers."At this point of time, i was getting quite angry. "Calm down tony, you will know about it soon enough" said Thor. "Maybe, he is just some kid that is tricking us and your stupid friend Zeus". First, lightning stroke around and it snapped my senses. I jumped out of my hiding spot and was holding Riptide. They all stared at me, and i said"you wanna know about my powers, hope you've got your mind ready to see it." I glanced over to the side and there was two fountains of water. I concentrated all my power and could feel the connection with the water. I slowly raised it and the next thing you know was tony getting shot with water, causing him to fall off the tower.
As i was thinking off who my next target should be, Thor interrupted and stopped me. It was lucky for tony that he was wearing the suit and flew up. It was then that the avengers tower alarm went off and a screen was showed in front of us showing  the intruders. I immediately recognized them all. It was Jason grace, Thalia grace, Annabeth, Leo, Grover and Piper.