What's up with redheads

Kinda nervous about this but if you could give me feedback that would be great :D hope you enjoy!
~Kilala98

My name is Eliyan Parker. Pretty unique eh? It's sorta a mix between Elizabeth and Yan? What's with that anyways my parents ate WAY too much Chinese take out orders. Or maybe it's just the fact that my mum was Asian and my dad was British but he grew up in America. How did that chemistry happen. Side note : Chem is the worst thing on earth like who created it. Only for pure torture that is. So I'm half Chinese and half British? Can life get anymore confusing? Technically it could be if you included the bloodline of my grandparents and great grandparents and great GREAT grandparents but you get the idea.

As I was saying, I have slighty curly fiery red hair running midway down my back and bright blue baby eyes. Weird combo. I know. I look somewhat like Merida from Brave but hey, I didn't choose how I want to look like! Mother Nature decided to get a lil' funky and mixed things up. Too bad I happened to be the unlucky one she played a prank on. And if you noticed yes, I am a redhead. Y'know, they say that we'll be extinct soon and blah blah blah but I still have my life to live so suck on that.

I'm turning 17 this September 21 but somehow I am not looking forward to it. You will just be thinking : YOU CRAZY GIRL?!? No I am not crazy, still sane over here hellooo but I just have a bad feeling about it. I'll let you know if I'm right or wrong when it comes.

Today is the biggest change in my life. Why, you might ask? Because today, is the day I officially enroll into the most prestigious, astonishing boarding school, University of Lecashere.

Maybe I forgot to mention this but it also marks the start of a whole new insane journey of my life.

What do you think?? I'm not very confident but my sister said she liked it so maybe you would like it too! Thanks sis for giving me the courage to post this :D The picture on the right is by far the only girl that I can get to look somewhat similar to Eliyan. If you find a  better picture please let me know!

Until we meet again dear readers <3