YatoxReader [Noragami]

Warning : Suggested adult themes.

The smell of sake filled your nostrils as you slowly started to awake from your deep slumber. You winced as a thunderous pain swept across your whole body making you groan and try to roll over onto your back.
'Wow how much did I drink?' You thought to yourself as you tried to pull yourself up from the mangled sheets. You looked around your room to find your floor littered with empty bottles and sweet wrappers.
"No wonder I can't remember anything'
You began to shift the covers off your bare body when suddenly someone started to stir next to you.
"What the fuck?!" You jumped from your bed and covered yourself with your heads, every inch of you trembling with anxiety. The purple haired God wiped his sleepy eyes before looking up at your shocked form and smiling.
"Hey (name)!" Yato beamed pulling the covers back from his bare body and standing up to stretch.
"Wh-what are you doing here?" You gulped, hoping the scenario running through your head wasn't the case.
"Eh? Are you saying you don't remember? Was I that bad?!" Yato slumped in the corner of the room, dark clouds forming around his head.
"I'm sorry, I obviously had a little to much to drink! But did we?..."
"Yeah... We did" Yato walked back to the bed and urged you to sit next to him.
"What happened?" You asked as you pulled the covers back up over your exposed body.
"Well after me, Hiyori and Yukine left last night, you rang me and offered me 5¥ to come back and 'ride the pony into town', your words not mine!" Yato blushed and rubbed the back of his head.
"Why didn't you say no? I don't think you should be prostituting yourself for 5¥!" You sweat dropped.
"Actually I never took the money, I came because I wanted to not because of the money" Yato sighed before grasping your hand. "I love you, (name)"
"I... I love you too Yato"
Yato leaned in and kissed you passionately before resting his forehead against yours.
"I'll give you 5¥ to make me remember every detail of last night" you blushed and held out the coin.
Yato grabbed the coin and flipped it in the air.
"May our bodies be intertwined"