Chapter 12: hospital surprise.

Jack's pov.

When I woke up. I saw a platinum blonde hair sleeping in the chair and her head is in the side of the bed. I creased her hair and she moan. She face me and rub her eyes.

Elsa's pov.

When i felt that someone's creased my hair looked at him and rub my eyes and i see jack smiling. I hug him and he hug me back. We pulled away.

Elsa: your awake!

Jack: cause you gave me reason to live.

Elsa: jack im sorry! that I hurt you.

Jack: No! Elsa I should be the one who say sorry for being a jerk to hurt you.

I know that your happy with him and--

Elsa: I forgave you but. Your wrong I cant be happy cause im hanging a wrong person. And the person who makes me happy and gave me the love that I wanted is you. Jack I love you.

Jack: I love you too.

I pulled her into a kiss. I love this girl so much and I dont know what to do if I lose her again. I let elsa go home to have some rest. I called hiccup.

Call

Hiccup: hello!

Jack: hi hiccup!

Hiccup: hey jack! Where are you me and the gang is finding you.

Jack: im at the hospital.

Hiccup: why?

Jack: I got stab.

Hiccup: ok! Wait what? Why?

Jack: (explain the whole story)

Hiccup: ok! Were coming.

Jack: ok! bye.

Call ended

I hung up. After an hour the whole gang arrive except for elsa. They were been so worried about me. After the dramatic since they calm down talk some random topics. What should I do to make elsa happy . Hmmm. How about a suprise.

Jack: guys I got an idea.

Hiccup: what is it.?

jack: ill make an surprise for elsa.

gang: thats a great idea jack.

Punzie: whats your plan?

Jack: ok. You and---

_____________________________________

Hey guys. Whats up?

I know your mad at me cause i cant update fast. But as your requested ill complete the story for your happiness guys.

Will jacks surprise make elsa happy?

Find out soon.