Preface

Hey guys, this is my first fanfic, I hope you all enjoy it! Please comment any constructive criticism you have for me as I'm not very experienced at this and let me know what you think so far. I will try to upload new chapters once or twice a week. Enjoy :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

James, Beau and Daniel sat in the living room waiting for Luke and Jai to return. "Where are those cunts?!" Beau said angrily whilst pushing an innocent magazine off the coffee table in frustration.

"Relax Beau," James called calmly from the other couch and Beau stood up and started pacing.

"No, I'm not gonna fucking relax, those little shits were supposed to be home hours ago. It's already 10:30 on a Friday, I wanna go out dammit!"

"Yea," Skip agreed. "We can't let these cunts get away with holding us back because they're off doing some twin shit."

"Well how do you suppose we go about getting back at them?" James questioned with a doubtful tone in his voice.

"Uhhh, I dunno," Daniel said, leaning back on the couch with his legs spread comfortably.

"I'm too fuckin pissed to come up with something elaborate and funny," Beau grumbled, still pacing. "Can't we just throw eggs at them or some shit!?" He exclaimed, throwing his hands in the air.

"That'd probably work. You and Daniel can hide in that closet and then when they're lined up correctly I'll give you the cue and you come out with the eggs and go at 'em." James remarked, sounding surprised that they had come up with something decent.

"Alright, well what's the code word?" Daniel asked.

"Say like 'You fucking cunts, where have you been?!' That way they don't see it coming." Beau suggested after some deep thought.

"Sounds good. You two better grab the eggs and get in the closet quick though, we've got no clue when they're gonna get back."

Beau raced to the kitchen and grabbed the eggs while Daniel slowly got off the couch and headed to the closet and started pushing aside some brooms to make room for Beau and him. It was gonna be a tight squeeze to get both of them in there, but Daniel certainly wouldn't mind. Beau came rushing down the hall with the egg carton and shouted "Get in there cunt!" shoving Daniel into the closet.