First Fay Of School

Amari Pov

Since it was the first day of school and I lived closest to school the girls stayed at my house.
So when I woke up I made breakfast and ate then I got dressed as I started to do my make up on them sleepy heads finally got up and put on they stuff and while they are I got the car warmed up. As we got into the car Kamyle said she will meet us because she has to go home. I swear that girl is hiding something. But anyways we all have secrets.

I got into my car as I watched the girls drive away so I started my car and drove to my house when I got home I paid my babysitter and I got my little baby Carmen dressed and put her in the car and dropped her off at baby day care .Once I dropped her off I went to school and got my car. I start to walk in the school with my girls and everyone staring at us.

We get our classes and we have three
classes together . Amari and Tonyiah walks off and Kamyle and Kailani walk off to class.
Kailani Pov
So me and Kamyle was walking down the hall and we see this fine ass nigga he was cute 😍
But anyways me and Kamyle just walked straight to class.
Kamyle~Kai I saw you looking at that boy in the hallway !!
Kailani ~hell yeah girl he was fine
* the boy walks into the class and looks at Kai smiling*
As we got finished staring the teacher came and taught us something I don't pay attention !!
* me and Kamyle get out of class and walks down the hall *
KEYASIA POV

I was talking to my boo Dj and I see these wannabes walking down the hallway look lost so I decided to help them*
Keyasia- are y'all lost or something because y'all need to learn manners hoes
Kamyle- Thot I know 1 thing get the heck out my face trying to correct somebody go correct that weave of yours and dem teeth !
Keyasia- well boo you need a check up for your eyes because im the best looking thing in this school so bye
Kailani- Hoe I know you ain't saying you look the best bish whet??! See here you can't say bye when you walk up to somebody so will do the honors so bye thot * we walk away*
AMARI POV

* walks out of class and runs into this boy *
Amari - I'm so sorry I didn't mean to
?!?- you better be lucky I didn't mess up something
* I walk away but I can feel eyes burning into me *
Kamyle-Amari what's wrong??
Amari~ ?!?

What will Amari say ??
What will the girls do?
Stay and read 💕🔥