Chapter 4

Your P.O.V:

You woke up in the morning noticing that you were on Marshall Lee bed

Y/N: *blush*

M: Morning

Y/N: were you watching me sleep?!

M: Maybe

Y/N: ....

M: *smirk* jeje you're cute, breakfast is ready

Y/N: ok...

You got up in bed to go downstairs to eat when suddenly you hear the door.

M: I'll get it, you go and eat

You did as he told you, but you were curious to see who was on the door

M: "Fiona, Cake what a surprise to see both of you here, I wasn't suspecting guests today" you heard while eating.

F: "Well we got some news from the prince saying that yesterday late at night Y/N escape prison and someone help her", you stop eating when you heard the news from the prince, but you stay in silence. F: "and we wanted to know if you haven't see her or know her, do you?"

M: "I do know her.... but I haven't seen her why?"

F: "Well Gum-"

C: "The prince ask us to search for her and if we find her to take her to him"

M: "Why does he want you to take her?"

F: "he didn't say"

M: "if I see her I'll let you know or you can forget your mission and we can rule the world together"

F: *gets annoying a little* I told you that I don't want to rule the world with you in-in-infact you know I like someone else"

M: "fine, bye"

F: he-

He shut the door on her face and came back to the kitchen to see how I was doing

M: "sorry for that"

Y/N: " it's okay don't worry about it, so tell me vampire is that the girl you like?"

M: *blush* "n-no i-i-i don't know what your t-t-talking about"

Y/N: "Oh really then why are you blushing?"

M: "cuz.... *sigh* fine... I do like her and she know it, but she already reject me a million times cuz she likes someone else"

Y/N: "you poor thing"

M: "not helping, so everytime I ask her she always start saying the same thing and then start talking about... him

Y/N: "it's that why you shut the door on her face?"

M: "yeah..."

Y/N: "looks like someone needs manners"

M: "H-h-hey! I have manners!"

Y/N: "does shutting the door on a girl face counts as a manner?"

M: "if she gives you bad influence then yes"

Y/N: *sarcastic* "oh my what good manners you have I think I'm gonna fall for a vampire oh my gosh"

M: "ja... ja... very funny"

Y/N: "but really shutting the door and your crush could bring you bad influence you know?"

M: "yeah, I should apologize later"

Y/N: "now there's the good vampire king" *you smile*

M: *looks another way* "yeah yeah what ever, so tell me Y/N"

Y/N: "yes..?"

M: "Have you dated someone or have you never fall in love?"

●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○

Hi guys, I'm sorry for not posting, I been distracted drawing, watching anime and playing video games and sorry if it is too short I run out of ideas for the story and so I stop and today I finally post another chapter of the story and I hope you guys like it.

I'll probably do a rpg voting so I can continue the story so did Y/N have date someone in her dimension or has she never fall in love with someone?

Let me know in the comments 😁

That's all bye and the for reading this chapter.:3

P.s: sorry if it was too short!!!  >-<