10 years

Maddeys POV:
"BROOK!!" I yelled calling for my daughter. Me and Maddy got married and adopted a little girl which we named Brook after Miranda. She is only a year old.
"Mommy I help" brook muttered out. I was making her some breakfast before I went to work.
"Baby. I have to cut up your apples and cook the pancakes. You can't help right now. But you can help eat them." I kindly said so she would understand it better.
"Okay." She agreed.
"Babe. If you don't hurry and get your butt down here. Either I'm going to eat your pancakes. Or they're gonna get cold." I yelled from the bottom of the staircase.
"I'm coming babe. And don't you dare eat my dämn pancakes." She yelled seriously.
"Language. We don't need Brook repeating it." I said.
"Yeah yeah. I know." She mumbled.
She finally got downstairs.
"Good morning baby." She mumbled pulling me in for a quick kiss.
"Good morning." I said back.
"Okay you have to get that little one to daycare. Because I have a meeting at work in 45 minutes and have to leave now. So I'm not late. I love you." She said pecking my lips then leaning down to kiss the top of our daughters head.
"Okay I will. I love you too drive safe." I said as I walked her to the door.
__________________ hey guys. We ended the first story. And then got bored so We are making another one.
Guys if y'all have any requests of things for the story please comment them. You never know we might use it. Anyways.
Bye.
Stay you. Stay beautiful. Love you my Carebears.