The Affair

Flashback

Maddy's POV

I really miss high school. I thought to myself as I flipped through my yearbook. Although a lot of shīt happened, it was the time of my life. Now it's so boring. Not that I didn't enjoy my sweet daughter and my wife. I had an urge for something more.

Buzz

I glanced at my phone to see who texted me.

Faith: Long time no see! Why don't you and your wife come out to lunch with me this after noon?

I looked at Maddey in the kitchen doing macaroni art with Brook.

Maddy: Maddey is busy at work. Why don't you and I just have lunch together?

Faith: aw. Ok we do need time to catch up.

I felt this surge go throughout my body.
Excitement.
I haven't felt this since we trashed Alex's car. Speaking of Alex, lunch wasn't until 2 hours so I'll just go visit him.

"Maddey I'm going to work!" I yelled from the living room.

*******
Alex's POV

"Alex West, you have a visitor!"

A visitor? Who could be here to visit me? Caleb said he never wanted to see me again 5 years ago.

"I'm bailing you out."

I looked up to see who that familiar voice was coming from. I smiled to see it was Maddy.

"Why would you want to do that?" I asked with a slight smirk.

"Faith's idea. Now shut the fück up. Don't speak." I said bitterly.

"Ohh. Feisty. Alex likes." I heard him say that and it grossed me out.

"Ew. Just shut up and come on" I said.

"Okay. Fine." He agreed.
__________________SORRY for the late update. Miranda wrote most of this chapter I wrote the last but of lines. I'll probably write another chapter tomorrow since i don't have school. Anyways. Stay you. Stay beautiful. I love you my Carebears.
Until next time. Peace ✌🏻️