Part 15

Cierra POV

Jordan leaned over and hugged me.

"It was just another one of those dreams, just this time it was more of a nightmare." He tells me, but I think he was more for comforting himself.

I hug back wondering what the heck is going on and what he is talking about.

"What do you mean Jordan?" I ask.

"Ever since ghost came, and everything started.... I have been having weird dreams." Jordan says resting his head on my shoulder.

I rest mine on his.

"But your eyes...."

"What about them?"

"You don't know?' I ask and turn, he looks at me.

"No...?"

I sigh and get up picking up a mirror and turning on his lamp.

"My eyes are green!" Jordan says surprised. "One of Isaac's trickery?"

"I doubt it." I sigh and pat his back. "Im'a go upstairs."

Ghost POV

Spooker? He's a part of it too!

"I thought you would know about it by now." Toast sighs.

We go downstairs and into the living room. Cierra comes up, and sits on the couch. Jordan comes up too and turns to me.

"Hey ghost." He says.

I go to say hi back when I notice his eyes.... woah....

"Green?" I question instead.

Jordan shrugs.

"I don't know, woke with it." He says and looks at toast. "At Least sleeping beauty is up."

I try to stiffle a laugh but it comes right out. Toast gives me the eyes but I only laugh more. Sleeping beauty can't stare me down this time!

(Hope you enjoyed. Sleeping beauty woke up and Jordan's eyes are green. Well.... I guess that's just my weird nature working it's magic.

~ <3 your author )