emergency operation

Wendy's P.O.V

"DIPPER" I screamed as I shook his motionless body, someone ran over "what happened?" he said placing a hand on my shoulder "CALL THE AMBULANCE" I screamed "he's going to die..." I said slowly. "alright gimme a second!" the man said as he pulled his phone out his pocket "hello? 911 there's been an accident" while he was on the phone I continued to shake dipper "don't leave me!" I said, I leaned my head against his chest to hear no pulse, I gasped "he isn't breathing..." I said slowly then I looked at the man "HE ISN'T BREATHING" I screamed at him, I began to perform CPR.

I pinched his nose and kissed him to give him air, tears rolling down my eyes until the ambulance arrived "please help him!" I said "hurry and prepare the defibrillation" one of the paramedics yelled, I got into the back of the ambulance and sat down and watched dipper.

"excuse me miss?" one of the female paramedics said "im his friend"  trying to keep it together I took a deep breathe "alright just making sure, could you tell me what happened?" she sat down right next to me " I crossed the road when the light turned green and he pushed me out of the way of a moving vehicle" I sighed shakenly "CLEAR" one of the paramedics yelled and dippers body jolted up, I watched in horror as they repeated this "CLEAR" over "CLEAR" and over "CLEAR" again...

when we got to the hospital he was rushed immediately into emergency operation, I sat in the waiting room alone with no one to talk to and then mabel burst through the door... "what happened?" mabel grabbed my arms and I burst into tears "he, he pushed me out the way of a speeding car" I was on my knees with my face in my hands "but he's okay right?" I looked up slightly "RIGHT!" mabel looked scared and I couldn't blame her "he wasn't breathing after he got hit" I wept "no way..." mabel began to cry and it broke my heart " I cant lose him!" she cried on my shoulder and we stayed there waiting for someone, anyone to tell us he's ok...

----a couple of hours later----

a doctor walked out of the operation room "he is stabilized but he is still unconscious, you can come see him" he said and I was so relieved "thank you so much" I said trying to keep it together and we walked over to him, what we saw was horrible. he was hooked up to a heart monitor and wires where all over his body. "tell us if anything happens" and the doctor walked out.

me and mabel took turns watching over him as we waited for him to wake up, stan and ford had rushed over as soon as they heard what happened and soos came as well. stan was angry and was going on about how it should of been him while ford stayed silent, eventually mabel told them to leave and get some rest while we stayed and watched.

stan was against it but ford persuaded him to leave and it was just me and mabel again. she came into the room with a can of pitt cola and gave it to me "wendy do you think he will be ok?" she said while she looked at dipper "im sure he will mabel I mean he's been through worst right?" I said trying to give her hope "yeah I guess you're right" she gave a slight laugh "wendy?" she said "yeah mabel what's up?" I said as I looked at her "do you like dipper?" she said as she looked at me with a serious glare.

I could tell she was being serious and I sighed "yeah I do" I said with a smile and mabel eyes lit up a little bit " I knew it" she laughed "really, when?" I began to laugh as well "since the first day I was a bit suspicious but..." she looked away and smiled menacingly at me "but?" I said worryingly "you where sleep talking in your sleep saying 'dipper I love you' it was cute" she began to smile happily "r-really?" a light blush appeared on my face "really" she confirmed and we sat talking for the rest of the night...

----two days later----

it has been two days since the operation and he has still not woken up, soos brought flowers yesterday and all the wires on his body where gone, just the heart monitor. I was sitting watching him when mabel walked in "has he woke up yet?" she asked "not yet" I sighed, suddenly his hand twitched and the heart monitor began to beat a little bit faster "he's waking up!" I said and mabel ran out the room to get a doctor.

"dipper?" I said and he looked at me, mabel and a doctor ran into the room "mabel?" he said as he sat up "dipper you're finally awake!" I felt relieved and happy and I smiled at him, he looked at me with a confused expression "what happened, where am I?" he said "you're in the hospital, you saved my life dude!" tears where trying to escape my eyes and I hugged him "whoa wendy calm down" he said as he laughed " I thought I lost you" I said and he stopped laughing "dipper I thought I had lost my best friend" I was crying at this point and couldn't hold it in anymore, the man I was in love with almost died and it was my fault "well you didn't" he said as he hugged me back "there's no way I would leave you alone..."

___________________________________

hey guys what's up? so I was thinking to have dipper gain amnesia and forget the last five years of his life but I didn't have any sort of clue with what I would follow up with so I went with this outcome. and also I would love your feedback on this choice and please comment what you think, it really helps a lot!

-silversoul596 out