Chapter One...

Erica's POV:

It's Monday here in Black Wells, the town I live in. This town is full of people with spacial abilities. I just so happen to been one of those people. I use telekinesis. It's where I can move anything with my mind at anytime. Right now I'm waiting for the bus, and guess who always waits a couple of feet away from me? Yep that's right, Jaxon Mathews. The most popluar guy in Black Wells High. He always bullys me, and his girlfriend isn't any better. Together the make my life a living hell...and I hate that... Although, there is one person that cares about me. Her name is Kat. She's my bestfriend, and like a sister to me. She's a Neko, and she helps me out when Jaxon and his girlfriend, Sierra, bully me.

"Outta the way." Jaxon said as he shoved me. I stumbled back and fell on my butt. "Hey, what was that for?!" I snapped as I started to stand. "You were in my way Brown." he said with an attitude. He calls me by my last name. I don't know why, but he does. "Well, you could of just asked me to move Red head...." I muttered the words "Red head". "What was that?" he asked in a cold way. "Nothing..." I muttered. Then the bus arrives and the doors open. "Hey kiddo, saved your seat right here." my bus driver, Patty, told me. "Thanks." I smile and step onto the bus and sit down. Jaxon walks by and sits in the back with his so called "friends". "If that boy gives you any trouble, let me know." Patty winked at me. I smiled and told her I would. I put on my big headphones, they were the Skull Candy brand, black and white were the colors. I was listening to my favorite song. It's called, "The Lost One's Weeping". It's a Japanese song, but I know was it all means. I'm Half-American, and Half-Japanese. My Mom's from Japan, and my Dad is from California in the U.S. I look more like my Dad than my Mom, but I have the same voice and hair as her.

"Alright you rugrats, time for school so get off." Patty said as she opened the door. I stand up and and walk off the bus. "See ya kiddo!" Patty called to me. I turn around and wave to her, then start to walk again. As I walk, I see Jaxon with his "friends" sitting on the steps in front of the school. 'Great...just great. Now I'm gunna get tripped by him.' I thought as I walked towards the steps. I haven't seen Kat, so she must not be here yet. As I near the steps, I can see them talking, I can't hear them with my headphones on, but I know they're talking about me. I walk up the steps, and almost trip, but I caught someone by the shoulder. I look down to see Jaxon looking up at me. 'For once...it wasn't his fault... That's a first...' I thought. "Sorry Jaxon..." I stand up straight and keep walking until I'm inside the school. I don't look back as I continue to walk until I see my first period, and my bestfriend waiting for me.

I was in my first class. It's where you show your special abilities, and try to get better. Luckily Kat's in my first class, and we sit beside each in the middle towards the front. The bad thing is...Jaxon and Sierra, are also in my first class. They sit in the way back, like always. It gets annoying when they throw things at me, but I shoot it right back with my telekinesi. "Alright class, we're gunna do projects with your powers." Ms. Sunshine said. "You will be in parterns for this." They was cheering when she said that, but I knew there was a catch. "Oh, you thought you guys were gunna choose parterns? Well I'm sorry kiddies, not this time." 'And there it is.' I thought as I looked at Kat. Kat looked back at me with a what-the-fuck- face. I shrugged and looked at the teacher again. "Alright here we go." she looked around at her students, including me abd Kat. "Kat your with Max, Rebecca your with Haru, Grant your with Zoey, Kenzie your with John, Alice your with Jack, Lucy your with Jackson, Nate your with Nikki, Sierra your with Mark, Bryanna your with-" "Whoa, whoa, whoa! Hold on a sec teach!" Sierra snapped as she cut off our teacher. Kat and I looked back at her. "Is there a problem Miss Parker?" "Yeah there's a problem! I want to be with my boyfriend Jaxon!" 'Oh brother...what a Drama Queen...' I thought. "Sorry Miss Parker, but not this time." Miss Sunshine crossed her arms. "But I-" "That's enough Miss Parker. Now be quiet or you'll have another detention." Sierra glared are before she finally shut up. I turned back to the front. "Now where was I?" "You were at my name Miss Sunshine." Bryanna replied. "Oh yes, Bryanna your with Hunter, Ace your with Ailson, Marry your with Kenneth, and finally Erica your with Jaxon." My eyes widened as I heard mine and Jaxon's name. I turn around and look at him. He glared at me. I look away and bang my head against my desk, hoping I would just get knocked out, but I didn't....shit.

'I'm so screwed...' I thought as the class ended.
--------------------------------------------
Sup dudes. I am The_Puppet Girl_, if that's too long, just call me Puppet-Chan. Anyways, if you like stories like this one? Keep reading them. Follow my friends that let me use there characters for my book.
@Book_Worm_711,
@InTheEnd75,
and @OneOfAKind_Uuique
Well that's all for now. I made four chapters, so read them if you like my book. Well, see ya in the books.
-Puppet-Chan...