Run

"shit" 

"fuck"

"just.... just fucking pass it to me"

"quickly"

"shit, they're coming"

"fuck.......... run"

"shit we have to split up...... Fucking hell, fuck, Violet go that way, they won't follow you"

You ran in the direction Chris pointed you in, through a dark alleyway, and over an old brick wall into the park where you crouched behind the bushes, trying to catch your breath

"Hey!..... Hey you! Stop where you are, stand up and put hands behind your head...... Now"

"shit" 

*********

The cell door opened slowly and you looked up seeing an old, skinny officer signalling you forwards towards the door 

"Come on you've got your one call" 

You rolled your eyes, slowly standing and making your way over to the officer who grabbed hold of your arm so tightly you thought he would cut off the circulation, he lead you over to the rusty old telephone hanging from the wall and moved a few steps away, as if he was giving you privacy even though he was a metre away and watching you like a hawk. You stared at the phone for a while and it must have been obvious that you had no idea who to call as the officer spoke up, advising you to call your parents.

But you would have been crazy to call anyone from your family they wouldn't pick up, and even if they did they wouldn't bail you out, they didn't care enough to spend any time or money on you. So you called the only other person who's number you knew and who would definitely pick up.

You listened to the line ringing, crossing your fingers, praying that he would answer.

"Hello?" 

"Eskild? I'm in jail, you have to come bail me out, please"

*********