Family

"Hey, guys" you said joining Chris and William on the bench that them and the other 3rd year boys seemed to have claimed as their own.

"Hey" they replied as you sat down next to Chris where he had made a space for you.

"Are you okay? Have you talked to your parents yet" William asked, seeming concerned.

"No I haven't been home yet, I stayed at Eskild's last night" you replied.

"Are you gonna tell them about what happened?" Chris asked.

"I don't know, do you think I should?" You asked the older boys, hoping they would say no.

"It's up to you but from hearing what you say about your parents I probably wouldn't" William responded chuckling a little. You laughed a little to, a fake laugh so that they wouldn't worry about you like they always do.

*********
"There he is, finally!" Chris exclaimed as Jonas walked over handing something red to Chris.

"Violet, we got you something, it's from all of the boys" Chris said handing you a pair of red overalls with your name painted in white down the leg. You looked up at them, with a grin on your face.

"Are you serious? These are for me!" You exclaimed hugging Chris and William before thanking the other boys.

"Yeah aha we wanted you to party with us this year, you are a part of the family after all" William stated smiling down at you.

You were tearing up, at just the thought of being in a proper loving family.

"Awe" Chris cooed seeing a single tear roll down your cheek, he laughed softly pulling you into his arms.

"Are they happy tears?" He questioned still laughing a little.

"Yes, of course" you replied letting out a small laugh.

"Well go and put them on then, you can't be in a bus and not wear the uniform" William said.

"Okay then, I'll go put them on" you laughed, getting up from your place on the bench and walking over to the entrance of the school building but not before Chris lightly slapped your butt. You just flipped him off over your shoulder hearing him laugh before you entered the building to go and change.

*********