Spending Time With Him!

Imagine looking into Michael's eyes and whispering to him that you love him. He smiles back at you and whispers softly to you, "I love you more!" You loved the way he can make you feel just by him looking into your eyes. The way his smile gave you the feeling of excitement and butterflies! You look into his beautiful, dark brown chocolate eyes as he stares into yours. He shyly smiles and places a gentle kiss upon your lips. Your heart begins to race with excitement as you kiss him back. He made you feel so special and incredible inside. Your body becomes warm and your body starts to tingle with all the love you felt for him. You smile back and hug him.. You two stay like that for a few minutes.. It feels so great to touch him,to feel his strong arms around you. He kisses your neck and you let out a quiet moan. He then says to you, " What shall we do today my darling?" You answer back, "Anything, as long as I'm with you mikey!" He blushes and shyly giggles. You loved the way he was so innocent and adorable. He responds with, " I love you more, how about we cuddle and snuggle all day long?!" That excited you and you whisper in his ear, " Yes, I would love to baby!" He leans in and smiles. You kiss his soft and gentle lips like they were pink soft roses. You hold each other tightly and walk to the bedroom where you both lay down and cuddle close. You rest your head softly against his chest listening to his heartbeat. You feel it racing and it makes yours beginning to race once more. You ask him quietly and sweetly, "Your heart is racing baby. Why?" He giggles and answers you with a smile on his face. He whispers in your ear, " Because I love you and I am so proud to say you are mine!" You hugged him tightly and squealed in excitement. "I love you more Michael." You grab his hand and say,"I will never let go!" "Neither will I sweetheart, he softly whispers!"