Victory Never Tasted So Spermy [JongHo]

The soccer ball’s black and white patches blurred together as it hit the side of MinHo’s foot and raced towards the mesh of the open net. It made a pleasurable swishing noise as it went in at a near perfect angle and then bounced to the ground. MinHo let out a whoop of joy and did a small victory dance even though no one was there to watch him or share in his joy.

“You call that a kick?!” someone yelled from the bleachers.

                MinHo straightened up with the ball in his hand, squinting against the sun to try and figure out who had called out to him. With the sun in his eyes it made it hard to distinguish each feature but there was no doubt in his mind that it was JongHyun – his shortness was what gave him away.

                “Yah! Why don’t you come down here and try to do better?” MinHo challenged.

                A smirk crept onto the elder’s face and he moved tauntingly slow through the bleachers. When he reached the bottom he blasted up his ego since when standing in front of MinHo he felt awfully small...

                “Are you challenging me to a game, Choi MinHo?” he asked.

                The younger grinned and placed his soccer ball in his hyung’s hand. “Let’s play,” he said before running off.

                JongHyun let out a loud laugh. He set the ball by his feet and initiated the game by giving it a small kick. MinHo was ready for him, blocking almost all his attempts at shooting. It was a back and forth battle in which both sides was struggling. MinHo was fast and skilled with the ball but JongHyun was just as fast and had muscles to match. At one point the game began to resemble football rather than soccer.

                Sweat drenched their wife beaters (t-shirts had proven to be burdensome some time ago so they were discarded of fairly quickly); their sneakers were scuffed from the grass and dirt; the ball was one kick away from exploding on them... This was great.

                With the sun setting behind him, MinHo decided to end the game with a move he’d been practicing before JongHyun’s arrival. He stole the ball by kicking it between the other’s legs and sprinted to the opposite net. Once there he lifted it into the air with his feet. He was doing great, kicking it spot on in midair, it was just the landing that he once again screwed up, and except this time he landed exceptionally bad.

                His shoulder was the first to hit, then his head, with his feet flipping painfully over his torso. In the distance MinHo heard JongHyun call out his name. He felt the ground shake with each step that JongHyun took to reach him.

                “Yah! MinHo! Are you okay?” he asked frantically, kneeling beside the sprawled out boy.

                “Did it go in?” MinHo groaned.

                JongHyun looked over to the ball, resting in the corner of the net all neat and nice. “Yeah, it got in...” he mumbled.

                “Sweet...” MinHo tried to pull himself off the ground but the world started to spin and he had to lean back again. This caught the attention of JongHyun. His worry worsened, his ego inflated; the only way he knew how to express himself was with annoyance and anger.

                “You idiot!” he bellowed, giving MinHo’s arm a rough push. “What the hell did you think you were doing? See what happens when you show off? Now I’m going to get yelled at because of you!”

                The young boy chuckled and pushed JongHyun slightly. He found it ridiculously funny that he was fretting so much over just a small fall. His laughs grew in volume when JongHyun began to get angry with MinHo for laughing and not telling him why.