Cards Against Humanity

Simone's P.O.V

I stepped out onto the stage. I waved a bit and and smiled. I stopped in the center of the stage standing and smiling like a complete idiot. But to my surprise the crowd roared.....and I smiled like an even bigger idiot!

The panel was basically just us sitting in tiny couches answering questions and stuff. But then we started to play Cards against humanity! Which was a game I loved so much!

(Okay, so umm the next events are based off of something that actually did happen when me and my friends played CAH. So umm yeah.)

Jack was the card czar while the rest of us had to pick a card to place down. Jack read the card "Every new years eve, I pass out and wake up to ______."

Mark chuckled a few times and wade just tried to hide a smirk. But I, I had the best card ever to put down. I put down the card and sat back proud of what I had just done. I smiled deviously excited to hear it be read.

The rest of them put their card down and Jack picks them up to read.

"Okay first we have Every new years eve, I pass out and wake up to (random CAH card)." He continued to read them until he got to mine. "And then we have, Every new years eve, I pass out and wake up to.." His eyes widened as he read my card. "A huge.....d**k"

I bursted out laughing, then I had an idea I quickly calmed myself and yelled "Well I guess we know Jack's New Years plans!"

The rest of the boys laughed along with the audience. Jack's face turned completely red. Then he replied "Says the girl who chose the card!" They all laughed so hard.

My face turned red with anger "I will freakin kill you!" I yelled at Jack!

The rest of the time was made up of playing CAH, Q and A's and other stupid stuff, along with "new years plans" jokes made here and there.

The panel ended and we returned home.