The Virus

It has been a very long day, Dylan wanted to go to sleep. And hope that he woke up to a better day, atleast school had been canceled because of some kind of virus that has been spreading. Aparently some guy's wife died and he tried to make something to raise her back from the dead. I heared it worked but she went crazy and ran away, the guy tried to stop her but she bit him. He reacted quickly and cut of the arm that be was bitten, when he was asked why be said that if be didnt contain the infection then it would keep spreading until he turned "into what?" the authoritys asked "a walker! like Mary, my wife!, ill go crazy, ill turn blood thirsty!" He said This stuff hadnt really scared Dylan, he thinks the virus will be contained before it has time to get to California.

...

The next Dylan finds out school is canceled, again. "Hey, mom" says Dylan "yeah?" "why does school keep getting canceled, the virus is like 12 miles away" asks Dylan, his mother is quick to reply. "Did you watch the news this morning" she asks "no" Dylan replys "well there was a sighting of a walker a few miles to the north, but they have it contained and are trying to figure out a cure of some sort. Theres already quite  a  few  people evauating  town" she replys. "Oh, ok" replys Dylan as he heads to his room. Dylan is now really worried, a few miles is not at all far away, what if the walkers make it to town? What if the whole town has to leave? What about Dylans family?. After about an hour Dylan gets really stressed  out , and decides to lay down. But before he k-ew it he was sleeping.