«1»

E: Goodbye mom, Goodbye dad see you during spring break
M: Goodbye Sweetie *kisses forehead*
D: Goodbye Honey see you in a few months *hugs Elizabeth*
E: *Hugs both then grabs her suitcase and heads towards the Jet Bridge without looking back*  *wipes tears*
         Arriving to Dallas Falls
E: *asks secretary* "Hey is mrs.adeline here?"
S: Yes shes in her office are you Elizabeth?
E: Yes
S: You may go in
                         °Inside°
Mrs Adeline:  Hey You must be Elizabeth Rose *shakes hand while giving a warm smile*
E: Yes thats me
Mrs Adeline: Well we have unfortunate news, since you came one semester late everyone is all settled in and were not sure if were going to be able to find  you a roomate, if we dont you are going to have to go back home until we do and you'll be put on the waiting list, so cross your fingers.
E: Wait what
Mrs. Adeline: That if we dont fi-------
E:  I understand what you said but what am i going to do this night?
Mrs. Adeline: We will have you sleep in one of the teachers cabins but remeber its only for a few days.
E:    Well thanks anyways but My schedule says i have a tour at 1:30 pm but I need to go drop off my stuff so can someone take me to my cabin?
Mrs Adeline: Sure ill take you... Its right this way
            ~Outside of the Cabin~
Mrs Adeline: Well go ahead Honey open the door
E: *Gasps* Oh No

Sorry for the really boring chapter but i promise that tommorows chapter will be more exciting!!!!