Episode 2: Welcome to Team Natsu

As usual the Fairy Tail guild was being their usual weird and rowdy selves. However their new member, Wendell, was still getting used to be open with people. Well except one. "Hey Wendell why aren't you with the rest of the guild?" Wendy inquired. "I don't know," Wendell sighed, " Its just been awhile since I've spoke to people and I guess you can say,other than talking to my exceed,I've become socially awkward.

"Yup you sure have." The voice at first sounded like Happy's but in actuality it was Roger, Wendell's exceed. "Oh quiet. You haven't been very social either so butt out." Wendell playfully joked with his friend. "Why so you can spend time your little crush?" Roger asked teasingly in a sing-song voice.

This made Wendy blush as she realized he was talking about her. "I've only known her for about three days and I don't know too much about her. You know for a fact that I wouldn't go after somebody I just met. For all I know she could be some freaky 12 year old who likes old men or something." Wendell stated harshly. "Well that's kinda harsh don't you think." Wendy asked with a stream of anime tears on her face. "Maybe." Wendell smirked. Then a stern look crossed his face one filled with pain and sadness,"But let's be honest I don't know anyone here or anything about this guild except that all you guys are really friendly with each other." Wendell sighed, "Meanwhile I'm here all alone and I don't know anybody so it's not that much different from when I left Sabertooth." "I used to be like that too."Wendy stated. "How come?" Wendell questioned her. "Well I wasn't always a member of Fairy Tail." She told him as she sat next to him. "That's news to me." Wendell replied. "I actually came from a guild called the Cait Shelter. I ended up joining Fairy Tail because of a mission I went on with team Natsu and some of the other guilds strongest teams. I only came because I wanted to meet Natsu because he was a dragon slayer and I wanted to know about the disappearance of my dragon. I ended becoming attached to them and after learning about my guild's big secret I had joined Fairy Tail but I didn't really know anyone except the members of Team Natsu so I only spoke to them." Wendy continued looking down,"I was so shy and timid towards the others and I still felt useless a lot of the time but being here is really something so just give it sometime please. I promise you that it won't be a waste of time with them." "Sounds like you had a great experience here at Fairy Tail."Wendell smiled and put a hand on Wendy's shoulder causing her too look up. "I'll stay. Here in this guild with you and the others. I'm putting all my faith in you that this guild won't be like Sabertooth and that I won't be alone here for too long. So you keep faith in my word okay?" Wendell smiled at Wendy and she gladly returned it. "I will." Wendy smiled.

Welcome To Team Natsu

Wendell was staring the job board up and down trying to find a mission that suits him. He sighed,"All these missions are really cool but I can't seem to find one that would be challenging enough." "Well  for starters I think you should start off with accompanying a team on a mission before going on a solo quest." Said Mira. "Oh it's you....Mirajane right?" Wendell asked. "Yup. That's me alright." Mira smiled. "Hey why don't we let him join us on our next mission." Natsu says freeing himself from the commotion for awhile. "Speaking of which what type of magic do you use kid?I didn't really catch it earlier." Natsu asked. "Well I use Aquatic Dragon Slayer Magic." Wendell stated as if it was no big deal. The whole room seemed to go silent for awhile. Then everyone broke out in cheers as they screamed and hollered about their newest member having Dragon Slayer Magic. "Dragon Slayer Magic!!!!" Natsu burst through the crowds of guild members to get to Wendell. "If that's the case did your dragon disappear on the date of 7/7/777!?" He yelled desperately trying to get an answer. "Yeah actually I tried to look for him but he never showed up." He reply somberly remembering how much he miss Aquaticus. "Don't sweat it! I'm sure we'll find them all four of the dragons that disappeared we'll find them all!" Natsu stated cheerfully giving Wendell a ray of hope. A smile shone across Wendell's face his fangs showing to everyone.  It was a nice sight to the guild because they rarely saw the boy smile and seeing him light up like that made them all feel good especially Wendy. "Thanks Natsu, for the hope I mean." Wendell smiled. "No problem." He added back cheerfully. "I still gotta join a team though." Wendell pondered hinting towards the fact he wanted join team Natsu. "Well then Wendell we officially welcome you to Team Natsu!" Lucy added in catching onto his gesture. "Great to have another teammate in our ranks." Erza smiled following suit. "Just don't slow us down too much." Gray butted in. "Bet I'll do better than you." Wendell sang under his breath. "WHAT WAS THAT!?" Gray yelled furiously. "Oh nothing." Wendell said smugly as he watched Gray fume. "Well then I guess we'll be working together Wendell." Wendy approached him. "I guess so Wendy." Wendell looked towards the girl and smiled. She returned the gesture as they  starred at each other for what seemed to be a long time. "How long do you too just plan to stand there like that? We've got a mission in just itching to be doing so let's go already guys!" The two tweens broke their gazes with sighs of embarrassment and Wendell began to take off after his eager teammate.

"Natsu wait on everybody else first!"